We want to know something

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Larhalt
"Good" Mastery Member

We want to know something

Postby Larhalt » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Latest patch November? Seriously?
And patch is a big word, for a bunch of packets...

Personally, I want to know, if after 5 (five) months you have something ready or is time to definitely abandon this nice game.

Alatariel

Re: We want to know something

Postby Alatariel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:42 pm

I am wondering the same thing... I haven't been checking this forum lately, but I haven't seen any news about new contents in the game. I find it more and more difficult to have an active city, seeing as a lot of players (also players who have been playing for a long time) are abandoning the game; players who did come back after a long time found the same situation in the game as when they left it so they change their mind about playing again. We have nothing to look forward to and I think it would be great to have something new, sometimes!

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9058&p=48120#p48104 (about a month ago) has been the most recent time Darkis has mentioned updates.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Angryplayer
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Angryplayer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 am

I can say that the game did not have a normal update for 18 months. Maybe with the addition of the arena in 2016. Well, that's my opinion. Some players consider paid packages a good upgrade too. I want to say that SH is an excellent game and let's enjoy it, but every story has an end it is absolutely normal.
I'm angry! :twisted:

Zombiefy

Postby Zombiefy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:47 am

I've been playing everyday since mid 2016. I have purchased a few packs(even though I thought they were overpriced) and would not mind getting a few more. My main issue is, I cannot justify paying $20 for a game that does not get any updates.

Largitor

Postby Largitor » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:32 am

interesting post

as well I have been playing for a long time and I have always bought the packages ... until I was allowed to do it XD

It's almost a year now that I can not buy things through FB in this game (only here) ... and not for my fault / lack. now I took a forced-break indefinitely :(

the game is beautiful but without news it becomes repetitive and boring, especially if you are not allowed to buy new things: P

in any case I'm sure that the development team does its best to improve the game ... maybe if you give us a possible lineup of future updates would be greatly appreciated.

thank you :)

[ Google Translator ITA/ENG ]

Larhalt
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Larhalt » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Could someone of the CC staff can reply to us?

Angryplayer
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Angryplayer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:51 pm

I saw two road maps and a lot of promises. How many percent of this was realized? It seems that something is about zero. If the game is not updated for six months, this means that the application is not a priority. To be honest, I do not know why cloudcade supports this forum, for announcements you can use facebook. Like I said, enjoy this game. I do not think there will be more than 1-2 updates, but the game is interesting and I had a great time in it.

:cry:
I'm angry! :twisted:

kls9087

Postby kls9087 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:12 pm

WE WANT SOMETHING NEW!!!!

albryant

Postby albryant » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:34 am

It's been this long without any definitive answer, I don't believe there ever will be.

Return to “General Discussion”