- attempt #2 to get the fortuneteller back
- (display) fixes for upgraded fuse slots, fusion decoration effects etc.
- migrate pack start/stop dates from client to server, so a new/throwback pack can be put up at any time as long as its assets are available in the client
- facebook comment lists fixing mobile notification in the next 2 updates, which would be nice https://www.facebook.com/shopheroes/pos ... 22R5%22%7D
- city fix to make hostile takeovers for fame/crown jewels/building upgrades harder
- maybe a server-side tool to scan for cities having 10+ similarly named alts in them/and or 10+ in the same city connecting from the same IP address? (though the latter might false-positive on things like a student house all playing together in a city)
- if possible, make the networth display refresh more often at the low levels or refresh it from server for things like offering/requesting at tradehouse where the networth cap comes into play (gets a bit silly advising in world chat so often to relog to update their networth...)
- fix key buy/sell lockout to be consistent. Current situation is that before you opened enough of the related chest:
- keys can't be offered up for sale
- keys don't show on requests to be filled
- keys don't show on offers to be bought
- keys _can_ be requested
If the reason for the lockout was to prevent new players from flipping the keys [they got from special orders, raid etc.] for big amounts of gold and/or to get newer players to open up more chests [using the keys], then the 3rd point, not showing them on offers, doesn't make too much sense.
(right now all of selling and half of buying is blocked)