Buying Holiday Packs Through Support

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Buying Holiday Packs Through Support

Postby Mandlz01 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:46 am

I was wondering if purchasing past holiday packages through support was still an option? Had a city mate who tried, and got the response of:

"Special packs are only seasonal and of limited time offer. There's a good chance that they will come back next season. News and events are posted on our official forum page."

Based on advice from both forums and other city-members who had bought packages from support, he had bought the required gem packages for the trade already. I know you have said before the offering of these packages through support could be stopped at any time through your discretion, but I hadn't heard anything about that no longer being offered. I'm not sure if that's the case, or if this was simply a case of miscommunication somehow.

Thanks!
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Buying Holiday Packs Through Support

Postby Shiroe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:48 pm

I think Gwendonna(sp?) bought 2 packs through support just a few days ago.
Though I think it took them some time to add the 2nd pack and subtract the gems for it.
</world chat conversations>
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:53 pm

That is indeed the response...but he should of had kept reading the rest where it breaks down buying packages of gems to cover the cost etc. :oops:
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mandlz01 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:52 pm

@Darkis, the end of his message to support said (following a list of packs he was requesting)

"I already buy porch of gem(99.99$+4.99$=104.98$)
plz exchange gem for pack(14.99*7=104.93$)"

It's certainly possible he misread the response, and I'll have him re-look at it as well. But he had already purchased the gem packs to exchange.
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:09 pm

you should never purchase the gems in advance. always make sure that your trade is approved before purchasing any gems.

Return to “General Discussion”