trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
River
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:17 am

trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby River » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:15 am

Hi.
So, after 16 months of waiting, I'm start to see a few keys (for max money).
I'm receiving 1 key every couple of hours.
At this rate, the current queue (36.000) will be satisfied in 15 years. good luck

User avatar
Shiro Kobu
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Shiro Kobu » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:32 am

I'm pretty sure it will speed up during the raid. A weekly rate would be a better way to estimate the wait than a random hourly rate.
But, yeah, it's a looooong wait. Not worth it if you ask me.

Congratz on getting them finally by the way :)
ボンズトレモンド、 シートコンプレンマシニャトゥルピーエムムア。

River
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:17 am

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby River » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:59 am

Shiro Kobu wrote:I'm pretty sure it will speed up during the raid. A weekly rate would be a better way to estimate the wait than a random hourly rate.
But, yeah, it's a looooong wait. Not worth it if you ask me.

Congratz on getting them finally by the way :)


you are right. My first keys have arrived during the last day of raid, passing through monday, then undergoing slowdowns today (tuesday)...
so yes... I correct myself.. "At this rate, the current queue (36.000) will be satisfied in 20/25 years" :lol:

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 am

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Catarina » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:25 am

Oh, I’m waiting gold keys for 15 month.. will I receive them this year?

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Kim! » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:44 am

Catarina wrote:Oh, I’m waiting gold keys for 15 month.. will I receive them this year?

I got gold keys recently and it was about a 12 month wait, I had requested them shortly before the patch that added the key trade rules and received them a week before Christmas. So either your math/memory is a little off or you may be bugged.

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Ronin » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:03 am

River wrote:
Shiro Kobu wrote:I'm pretty sure it will speed up during the raid. A weekly rate would be a better way to estimate the wait than a random hourly rate.
But, yeah, it's a looooong wait. Not worth it if you ask me.

Congratz on getting them finally by the way :)


you are right. My first keys have arrived during the last day of raid, passing through monday, then undergoing slowdowns today (tuesday)...
so yes... I correct myself.. "At this rate, the current queue (36.000) will be satisfied in 20/25 years" :lol:


If I did my math correctly, you netted approximately 12 gems/day (100 keys * (65 gems/key - 8 gems/key [gem equivs of 20M gold 16 mos ago]) / 480 days) for your request.

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 am

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Mitrax » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:06 pm

I never bought any Key for Gold. Need 250 Keys for Magic Chest (when 10% will give me a recipe) to finish. There are a lot of ways to get the keys:
1) wait to get via Tradehouse for price at nearby 480 gems = 120.000 gems / 100day ($400) = 3,28 years :lol:
2) open directly with 500 gems = 125.000 gems / 100day ($420) = 3,42 years :lol:
3) get from the roulette room once a year = 250 years :lol:
4) get from quest/raid = once a weak = 4,8 years :lol:
5) selling low-items for gems = 1000gems week = 2,3 years :lol:
6) buy "Chest of Gems" nearby $800 :lol:
7) sell high-items for gems = 5000gems week = 1/2 year :roll:
8) buy for gold (10 a year) = 25 years :lol:
9) getting recipes with Blueprintfragments (easy 10 a week) = 2162 BP's = 4,15 years :oops:
10) raid 160gems week = 14,4 years :lol:
11) getting gems from quest = not able to calculate

I needed nearby 2 years to gain the half of recipes. Thats not fast, you could be faster by combining all ways in a better way than me.
After Magic there is coming Dwarwish Chest and Primal Chest. So it will be done sooooonnn! :lol:

In order to "information" of the update, CC is changing something to get recipes easier. But when it will be in the same way thefusion cauldron was made "better", i only can :lol: instead of beiing :P

PS: Sorry for so much smiley's.

Regards
Mitrax

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 am

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Catarina » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:13 am

Kim! wrote:
Catarina wrote:Oh, I’m waiting gold keys for 15 month.. will I receive them this year?

I got gold keys recently and it was about a 12 month wait, I had requested them shortly before the patch that added the key trade rules and received them a week before Christmas. So either your math/memory is a little off or you may be bugged.


I made 2 request for gold, and I’m so pedant that I wrote each time when I open req (I do it for all types of keys).

And I made 1 req at 31 dec 2016 at 9.00 (my time) and second is was 26 jan 2017 at 18.30 (also my time).

For this long time I find several people that made req later than I and received keys as you too. When I wrote to CC they say, that they changed queue - “better for new players”.

So, most of this “new players” gone away the game. With my gold keys, I think ;)

I’m still waiting... and CC can’t say my number in queue. And can’t help me of course. “New player” is important for them, you see...

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2732
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Shiroe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:04 pm

Catarina wrote:For this long time I find several people that made req later than I and received keys as you too. When I wrote to CC they say, that they changed queue - “better for new players”.

So, most of this “new players” gone away the game. With my gold keys, I think ;)

I’m still waiting... and CC can’t say my number in queue. And can’t help me of course. “New player” is important for them, you see...

Wait...
So from some black box order that I think favored older accounts (WingDingDingo getting artifacts for gems offers used before others) they changed it to the documented, but slightly annoying first-in-first-out and now they silenty changed it to some black box order favoring newer accounts?!?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: trade house: waiting for iron keys - update

Postby Azbandar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:57 pm

I've had Gold Key requests in since October 2016 & November 2016, all of mine are still sitting there wasting my trade house slots, unfulfilled.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson


Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.