Holiday packs

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Holiday packs

Postby alanx » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Tethys wrote:On another note: We should have a proposed event schedule up later today, we're still discussing some possible changes to it that will incorporate more of the feedback we were given and trying to make it a bit easier for players to understand. I'll also be posting the Valentines contest winners today and those rewards should be credited by the end of the week (sorry on the delay).

Events are fine and welcomed.
I hope the events aren't some kind of diversionary means to deflect from the urgent issue of holiday packs which many have been anticipating. I hope we wont be disappointed during Easter at least. It will be 6 months since the last update soon....at the very least give us the holiday pack...

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 am

alanx wrote:I hope we wont be disappointed during Easter at least. It will be 6 months since the last update soon....at the very least give us the holiday pack...

Well, my way of interpreting what Darkis said at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9058&start=90#p48104 was to not really expect any updates/patches before late april/early may, which doesn't look good for easter...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Brad

Postby Brad » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:51 am

Thank you!

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mandlz01 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 am

Tethys wrote:I'll also be posting the Valentines contest winners today and those rewards should be credited by the end of the week (sorry on the delay).

@Tethys - did this ever happen? Didn't see a post for it - did I miss it?
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:55 am

Mandlz01 wrote:
Tethys wrote:I'll also be posting the Valentines contest winners today and those rewards should be credited by the end of the week (sorry on the delay).

Gems were paid out anyway.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Mandlz01 wrote:

Yes they were added to the original posts in those threads.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Return to “General Discussion”