Dedicated Feedback Thread on Proposed Event Schedule Test

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Dedicated Feedback Thread on Proposed Event Schedule Test

Postby Tethys » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi all, we will be taking a break from running events during the week aside from a quest time reduction event during the raid this weekend. Instead this week will be used by the team for planning and looking into feedback from the community on the proposed event schedule test we ran over the past month and a bit. The other thread from now on will be used strictly for announcing schedules/changes while this one will be dedicated to any suggestions or feedback on proposed event schedules.

You can view the other thread here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9065

So give us your feedback and suggestions on the test we ran and what you'd like to see changed!

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

LeFiXER

Re: Dedicated Feedback Thread on Proposed Event Schedule Test

Postby LeFiXER » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:44 pm

I think the events helped a lot. I favoured the crafting event most.

Clarinetina

Postby Clarinetina » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:59 pm

I like the double XP best. But whichever event it is, running it over a decent chunk of time (2-3 days) is best. Short events are rather frustrating. I'd rather they were rarer and longer over frequent and shorter.

Luke00016
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Luke00016 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:44 pm

IMO the more events the better, just stagger them. So don't do an event every week on the same days; switch em up for some variety and for people that may be busier on some days rather than others. It would be great to have some weekend events (focused on promoting raids) and weekday events (promoting everything else).

Also, please create a visual calendar for a whole month's of planned events. It can be super simple, just a month calendar with color coded days for each event type. Post that up on the forum for the following month so it's clear what the event schedule looks like.

Pixie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Pixie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:40 am

The events have been fun to have for the last month but I don’t think we need them constantly. It makes them feel normal rather than special events.
I’d prefer to see them just at weekend when more people are around to take full advantage of them whilst Raiding. Personally i’d Love to have the crafting one at weekend 8-) but the raid time reduction works too ;)
Discord Pixie#5181 Game ID pixie#22960

chuyengiachemgio12

Postby chuyengiachemgio12 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:01 am

I saw that the game is going to have some new update

I would prefer that:

+ Items which are dropped from quest should be converted to Crafting Progress ( many players dont have time to masrer every items)

+ Bring back the Gems lady in the Inn

+ Raid token. If the Blueprint you already have, then u will receive a Primal chest ( as usual) and a Raid Token. U can have a new UNIQUE Blueprint, which can only obtain by swapping Raid token. Or we can use it to swap for Key ( these keys are UNTRADABLE ). Raid tokens are untradable also.

+ View players heroes' equipment in the Inn if u visit a player's shop

+ Daily quest ( not the bulk order): like almost game, do Daily quest to get Nice rewards if u get enough times ur quest done: i would prefer the reward is Great+ quality, chest blue print items ( except Wooden, leather), executive blueprint items. It's item, not a blueprint

+ Shopkeeper outfit: you need to add more. For outfits from Packages, can we hire it by paying gems?

+ Item's break peice: obtain a mount of it from an equipment gets broken. Use a number of it to increase the percentage of high quality item when CRAFTING. Also increase a chance for a better quality come up in Fusion caudron ( ex: fuse 2 Normal = 1 Good, if use pieces, u have ..% to get Great quality). Theae pieces are untradable.

+ Smart elixir: add 1 point to a specific crafting point (Wood cut, texile, tinker,...) to a worker. It's best to be the reward for continuous online, 14 days, a week, 21 days. Up to you

+ New packages are highly welcome.

+ City quest: available Tuesday n Wednesday, members in a city must together finish this quest. Like: this city gets invested 10m within .... hours. All members will be rewarded xp based on their lv

+ HEROES OUTFIT: can we change the outfit of heroes, like we equip them new clothes,....

+ Workers' story: like heroes' stories. Finish a story to get an ability. But for worker, finish a story may reduce the HIRE COST / RESET POINT COST
++ For example: artisan and streamtress, they can make CLOTHES for worker, let workers look nicer.
++ when you finish 3 story of a worker, u can have an ability to craft an item which used for SEASONAL DECORATION QUEST. Ex: Chinese Lunar New Year, artisan or streamtress can craft a Larten, Alchemist can produce CANDLES,... The reward must be a decoration :)

I have played this game for over a half of a year. Hope my ideas come true if possible. Looking forward to seeing the response from Develop team

alanx

Postby alanx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:14 am

Please have the 0% item break event more often....

Furenja

Postby Furenja » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:25 pm

I really love those crafting boosts and double surcharge events. And I appreciate when they last at least 48h. Announcing all the events even if its not 100% accurate -as done before- is nice too; that way you can get prepared and looking forward to them :D

Kim!

Postby Kim! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Reiterating from the other thread:
• Please try to start/end events on time, it causes confusion when events come hours later than stated.

• If the schedule gets changed after its been posted, please make it more obvious so we know about the changes... it's hard for us to notice if all you do is quietly edit the original post.

(Also, if we're allowed to make requests I would love to see a quest time reduction for the dragonfire potion raid in a couple weeks, I think that's a really fun BP and it'd be nice to help out the smaller cities with getting it. :))

Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Zorblak » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Pixie wrote:The events have been fun to have for the last month but I don’t think we need them constantly. It makes them feel normal rather than special events.

I feel the opposite. I think it's great to have them fairly constantly. It feels like it gives special focus to those days - craft big items on Monday-Tuesday when the craft time is reduced, use other days for making small stuff. I don't think there has to be an event every single day, but I'd love to see at least 1-2 each week.

I'd also suggest that when laying out the schedule, events which feed into each other be lined up that way. So, for example, Craft Time Reduction should come before Double XP, Double Surcharge, or Fusion Time Reducition, which gives people the chance to make more items to use in those events.

Return to “General Discussion”