Proposed Schedule for Upcoming Events

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Proposed Schedule for Upcoming Events

Postby Tethys » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Hi everybody!

So this is something that people have been asking for, for a very long time and I thought I'd take a stab at working out a pilot program for it. I must warn everybody though, that these dates, times and event types are all very tentative for a variety of factors but we will do our best to make sure it stays the way it does or give advanced notice of any changes. If you have any comments, feedback or ideas, we would love to see your replies below.

//Updated to reflect event for February 22nd to February 25th

Thursday February 22nd: Quest Time Reduction until raid ends.

Enjoy and I look forward to your responses :)

Tethys.

Edit: Events will start at 4 P.M PST which is UTC-8. Please remember that sometimes the event can take a while to activate so you may see it 5-10 minutes later than that. Here is a link to a live clock showing the current time in San Francisco https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/usa/san-francisco

Edit: Please look at this topic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9155 to post feedback and comments regarding the test we ran over the past month and a bit. We should have a schedule for the week of the 25th of February though I am unsure of when events will start.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Proposed Schedule for Upcoming Events

Postby alanx » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:51 pm

what about 0% item break event :/

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:52 pm

Right... I'll be right back.

Psst. Don't be afraid to give us an idea when you would like to possibly see it :)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

alanx

Postby alanx » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:02 pm

I don't mind if its at the end of this schedule but it would be great if it lasted 2-3days. Its a really good event to work on mastering quests.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:12 pm

I'll talk with Darkis tomorrow to see what we can manage.

alanx

Postby alanx » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Thanks a lot Tethys!

Arty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:21 am

Just wondering, are those stated times the event starts in your local time (PST I presume) or did the fusion event got shafted already?

Considering that the server time seems to be UTC (at least rais and events usually start/end at 0:00 UTC), it feels more appropriate to always post UTC dates/times. Or even if not, at least it should be made clear what time zone those dates refer to, just to avoid abiguity.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:44 am

Not putting up quest drops during a raid would be great. As it doesn't help the raid, it's rather annoying.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:25 am

It seems to be a pretty hated event and essentially useless once you have a few racks but just because it's that time of year
*2 Hearts on Valentine's Day

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:30 am

@Arty, they will be starting at the normal event times that we use. Since it's early I'm not going to specify that as something will be wrong :P

@Azbandar, none of the quest drop events would be starting during raid. They would be starting after the raid has ended.

@aks47u, shhh don't give away all of the fun events we like to do.

Return to “General Discussion”