Crickets

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Mitrax
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Crickets

Postby Mitrax » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:56 am

Leggitte2 wrote:
Niexist wrote:Ah, there is a new generation of players Dakris has tricked into believing updates are coming. Just so you know, they're not.

What a unnecessary negative post. I DO believe updates are coming.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no fact? If you believe, do it, but dont try to make someone a believer! I trust only what a have.... No new information since last bugged update. I saw a lot of games dying of unprofessional public information and management. Its same here. Thats a fact. Games live only with a huge community. People leave faster than they come. To hold them is much harder. If CC have learned this, it could be to late. :(

A game is only as good as it will be supported for content and community. Both CC is not best in! Sorry, but thats true! :cry:

I hope there will come an update. But never believe!

Regards
Mitrax

Shiro Kobu

Postby Shiro Kobu » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:04 am

Leggitte2 wrote:
Niexist wrote:Ah, there is a new generation of players Dakris has tricked into believing updates are coming. Just so you know, they're not.

+1

So much whining, complaining and moaning...
To all the 2y+ players who complain endlessly: the game is not dying, you are. For every old player quitting there are 10 new players and it's a very healthy thing.

Moderator Edit: Please refrain from using cuss words on the forums.
Edit: Really? A cuss word? I mean, as a noun, I would not use it, but as a verb, it's kind of mild and harmless. Anyway, sorry about that ;)
Last edited by Shiro Kobu on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ボンズトレモンド、 シートコンプレンマシニャトゥルピーエムムア。

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 am

Shiro Kobu wrote:
Leggitte2 wrote:

+1

So much whining, complaining and moaning...
To all the 2y+ players who complain endlessly: the game is not dying, you are. For every old player quitting there are 10 new players and it's a very healthy thing.

Translation: To all the 2y+ players who complain, the game is not dying, our attention to your concerns is. For every old player quitting there are 10 new sources of revenue who will give us about two years before they too, are tired of the extremely long wait times for content. But by then, there will be other sources of revenue so it won't matter.

Now, as cynical as that translation sounds, I fully support it as a business model. The only bummer about it within the context of this game, is that you'll probably need about two years to reach the end game anyway, which is about the time you'd want to put the game down, given Shiro's sentiment. It's a bit of a let down to the players who've put the time into playing that the end of the rainbow is... "whatever, you're replaceable"
--
But again, the only "problem" I have with this game is that I spent real money on fusion furniture, and it turns out it's broken. Instead of waiting for the update, I'd happily trade the furniture into the gem equivalent of compensation and we can call it even... ;)

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:06 pm

@Darkis: can we get some ETA now? I mean if the patch is coming in 2 weeks; feel free to tell us 4 weeks. At least give us a max waiting time so we know how long we need to hold our breath...it’s getting exhausting...

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 am

alanx wrote:@Darkis: can we get some ETA now? I mean if the patch is coming in 2 weeks; feel free to tell us 4 weeks. At least give us a max waiting time so we know how long we need to hold our breath...it’s getting exhausting...

Cue Murphy's Law making Apple not approving the update and having it being fixed and being re-submissed to the queue, which was once reported to have a process time of up to 2 weeks, and us complaining to Darkis... ;-( (which I think is why Darkis probably doesn't post patch notes/info until it has cleared Apple's approval queue :| )
I wonder if the original devs ever woke up in terror from a nightmare about their decission to get the app into as many stores as possible and make it cross-platform... ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

alanx

Postby alanx » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:51 am

Shiroe wrote:
alanx wrote:@Darkis: can we get some ETA now? I mean if the patch is coming in 2 weeks; feel free to tell us 4 weeks. At least give us a max waiting time so we know how long we need to hold our breath...it’s getting exhausting...

Cue Murphy's Law making Apple not approving the update and having it being fixed and being re-submissed to the queue, which was once reported to have a process time of up to 2 weeks, and us complaining to Darkis... ;-( (which I think is why Darkis probably doesn't post patch notes/info until it has cleared Apple's approval queue :| )
I wonder if the original devs ever woke up in terror from a nightmare about their decission to get the app into as many stores as possible and make it cross-platform... ;)

While it’s plausible I find it hard to believe that the update could be rejected by Apple that easily. I mean if they have a test environment then there should be regression suites that would be run prior to submission. I doubt an established company like CC wouldn’t be doing all sorts of sanity tests before making a submission. If this is truly the case and is a recurring issue, CC should consider hiring an SQA team...

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey Guys,

Feedback is not being ignored. Going to make some more comments and join in on the deeper discussions here come tomorrow.

I'd like to point out that let's not get to heated with views and some of the negative outlooks about things.

*update*
Looks like time got away from me today folks! I've read a fair bit and not going to jump in on some of the stuff from above as :roll:

As for other stuff, I've already mentioned and answered things in recent postings but in case I've missed some, folks please note em or ask away.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

alanx

Postby alanx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:27 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Hey Guys,

Feedback is not being ignored. Going to make some more comments and join in on the deeper discussions here come tomorrow.

I'd like to point out that let's not get to heated with views and some of the negative outlooks about things.

*update*
Looks like time got away from me today folks! I've read a fair bit and not going to jump in on some of the stuff from above as :roll:

As for other stuff, I've already mentioned and answered things in recent postings but in case I've missed some, folks please note em or ask away.

1. An ETA for the patch would be good.
2. Info on Valentine’s Day packages

Mitrax
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:02 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Going to make some more comments and join in on the deeper discussions here come tomorrow.

Would be nice to join tomorrow? It's always the same, hold on community with information please!

Lionstar

Postby Lionstar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:59 pm

And here comes March... *laughing*

Return to “General Discussion”