Crickets

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Shiro Kobu

Re: Crickets

Postby Shiro Kobu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 am

alanx wrote:I hope that the heroic package heroes will be balanced with the default ones. Currently Charles and Lorelei do not even have the 25% building power boost besides the severe leveling exp handicap. As such, it would be fair for package heroes to always have a 25% power boost by default since they don't have a building and aren't influenced by the city system.

What are you talking about? They already are two of the most powerful heroes in the game...
ボンズトレモンド、 シートコンプレンマシニャトゥルピーエムムア。

Leggitte2

Postby Leggitte2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:32 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
The Cold War City Event.

That one is a big undertaking and has in the past hit some snags due to Team adjustments and other stuff I can not go into. It's one of the Features I'm most looking forward to as it should provide something new to do and to be honest, make things more competitive for players.

THIS, is the best news I have read for a long time, and quite frankly the reason why I am playing this game. I assume and hope that the Cold War City Event is raid based, hopefully with individual and city rankings. I love rankings, me.

Looking forward to all of it.

Kind regards,

Leg

Knalltüte_

Postby Knalltüte_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:42 am

Thx for the Update, I really look forward to see all this happen!

cc_Darkis wrote:There's more stuff but it really does need a solid write up and share for the community. We really do have some great stuff and I'm hoping that get's out sooner than later.

However, I wonder which secret force holds you back to do „a solid write up“ for the community for all the great stuff. Shouldn‘t this be the first things to do with great ideas, write them down?

Hint: Might be the job for a Community Mangaer ;)
Or hire a secretary ffs

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Knalltüte_ wrote:Thx for the Update, I really look forward to see all this happen!

cc_Darkis wrote:There's more stuff but it really does need a solid write up and share for the community. We really do have some great stuff and I'm hoping that get's out sooner than later.

However, I wonder which secret force holds you back to do „a solid write up“ for the community for all the great stuff. Shouldn‘t this be the first things to do with great ideas, write them down?

Hint: Might be the job for a Community Mangaer ;)
Or hire a secretary ffs

Haha! Indeed right!

To be honest it's more or less having everything that should be shared, finalized and set in stone. changing things up later on will just create a lot of confusion for it.

It's coming that's for sure so I doubt we have to wait much longer for myself to post up the deets!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

cray36

Postby cray36 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:25 pm

I'd rather be ignorant and surprised, than anticipating and dissapointed... less history repeats itself and adding fuel to the fire which provokes the mob.

Timelines, road maps, sneak peeks, and the like are nice, but to use Darkis's previous terms, only if they are "set in stone", otherwise don't bother, not worth it.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:36 pm

cray36 wrote:I'd rather be ignorant and surprised, than anticipating and dissapointed... less history repeats itself and adding fuel to the fire which provokes the mob.

Timelines, road maps, sneak peeks, and the like are nice, but to use Darkis's previous terms, only if they are "set in stone", otherwise don't bother, not worth it.

Agreed, 100%.

peteypie99
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby peteypie99 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:20 am

Thanks for the reply, Darkis.

I'm happy the fusion system is getting looked at this update. Primarily, my hope is that the multiple pieces of fusion furniture I purchased with real money are functional, and that their function is explained a little more thoroughly than the current tooltip.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Is there an ETA on this yet? It’s nearing mid-feb....I hope CC doesnt ditch us on the valentines day packages with updated lower tier item skills.

Niexist

Postby Niexist » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:19 am

Ah, there is a new generation of players Dakris has tricked into believing updates are coming. Just so you know, they're not.

Leggitte2

Postby Leggitte2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:20 am

Niexist wrote:Ah, there is a new generation of players Dakris has tricked into believing updates are coming. Just so you know, they're not.

What a unnecessary negative post. I DO believe updates are coming.

Return to “General Discussion”