Crickets

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Crickets

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:46 pm

That topic was a good bit early but wanted to get something out. I don't have an eta just yet but I'm going to peg it for early Summer but we might be having some other stuff drop around April/May as well.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:That topic was a good bit early but wanted to get something out. I don't have an eta just yet but I'm going to peg it for early Summer but we might be having some other stuff drop around April/May as well.

Please don't be vague. what is "might"? Either you will have something or not. Please be clear. Is it April or is it May? Please give us a clear timeline. What is this "other stuff"? Please elaborate.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:10 pm

alanx wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:That topic was a good bit early but wanted to get something out. I don't have an eta just yet but I'm going to peg it for early Summer but we might be having some other stuff drop around April/May as well.

Please don't be vague. what is "might"? Either you will have something or not. Please be clear. Is it April or is it May? Please give us a clear timeline. What is this "other stuff"? Please elaborate.

When it's closer to being ready is the best I can do for ya! Sorry!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:42 am

So, staying on v1.1.34 until probably april/may (v1.1.35) and then hopefully v1.1.36 in july I guess? :|
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
alanx wrote:

Fair enough. I guess at this point the only thing I can personally do is withhold from spending a nickel on SH until its actually ready. The rest is up to the communitys' wisdom.

Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Zorblak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:30 am

Hiws wrote:I'm starting to think Darkis might be an ex-Blizzard employee :^)

I'm starting to think that Darkis might be Lucy van Pelt.

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:28 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
alanx wrote:

Awesome! Soon means half a year? :lol:

You really makes me strongly angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not really the way you wanna go for this game, or? This sucks a lot!

I wanna know an ETA Fusion Cauldron will work fine! Wether soon, nor "MIGHT" April/May!

NO Regards (Sorry, I'm so disappoint of CC)
Mitrax

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:34 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
alanx wrote:

So non-functioning fusion furniture people paid $USD for don't warrant a fix for at least a year and bugged upgraded fusion slots (one of two new features for 2017) doesn't warrant a fix for at least 6+ months? You know, assuming ya'll fix those things in these supposed updates.

Gotcha.

Lambec

Postby Lambec » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:16 am

So I have a question.

I understand we can all gripe about new/desired features/updates that we don't pay money for. In all reality there is really nothing we, as players, can truly do about this stance.

But, as a customer/consumer that paid real money for non functioning fusion furniture, don't I have any consumer rights so to speak? I mean it seems like there is no customer service for CC. The message board admins (I do not envy they flames they get) are vague at best. I could rate it one star on app store, but honestly what is that going to do? (I could even explain why, but have you looked at all the generic customer service responses on the app store that respond with non-answer type answers. So vague.)

Anyway, I'm mostly annoyed with the fact that I've support this game for 2+ years with real money and when a true bug crops up (that we spent real money on) it isn't addressed for months.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am

Lambec wrote:So I have a question.

I understand we can all gripe about new/desired features/updates that we don't pay money for. In all reality there is really nothing we, as players, can truly do about this stance.

But, as a customer/consumer that paid real money for non functioning fusion furniture, don't I have any consumer rights so to speak? I mean it seems like there is no customer service for CC. The message board admins (I do not envy they flames they get) are vague at best. I could rate it one star on app store, but honestly what is that going to do? (I could even explain why, but have you looked at all the generic customer service responses on the app store that respond with non-answer type answers. So vague.)

Anyway, I'm mostly annoyed with the fact that I've support this game for 2+ years with real money and when a true bug crops up (that we spent real money on) it isn't addressed for months.

So I've spent a fair amount of time digging into the fusion success not working. It does indeed work. Just doesn't display easily enough for folks to tell.

As for review comments that's typically what they are. If you have an issue contact support. There is seriously no way to handle a support issue in a review.

-There's character limitations which is why most are pretty short 1 liners.
-We'd have to check back often just to see if you deleted/updated your response which isn't time feasible and then do the same for our own with no record of the previous response.
-Again Contact Support for Support Related issues

Return to “General Discussion”