Crickets

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Decima
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Crickets

Postby Decima » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:06 am

Apple does take 2 to 3 days. I can confirm that. The issue is the Amazon store... They're 4 to 5 days in most situations. It's kind of ridiculous especially when you're trying to push though bug fixes and everyone has them except for Amazon customers.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Shiroe wrote:It would be nice if CC would say "we just had a code freeze, so there's a 99% chance this list of things will be in the next update, whenever it gets through store approval". (though I'm sure we would see "where is the update?!?", "I can't see the packs in my game!" within 3 days after such a statement... ;-( )

Sure. But isn't this a very natural and obvious community response to the situation? What's important here is that majority of the community in this case would be more upset with Apple, Google or Amazon instead of CC. At least it would send the right message out that the dev team has done its part. You will still see threads like those but people will definitely not be frantic over it...The community will stand with the devs.
CC can then continue to communicate with us and perhaps share the gist of their communication with the store. It would ensure a dialog exists nonetheless. That would suffice.

alanx

Postby alanx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:35 am

cc_Darkis wrote:

It's March now...can we please get some dates/ETA for the update now Darkis?

Hiws

Postby Hiws » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 am

I'm starting to think Darkis might be an ex-Blizzard employee :^)

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:33 am

There is no proof for any update..... They cant say anything about something not existing :?:

Regards
Mitrax

alanx

Postby alanx » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:08 pm

@Darkis: is it really that difficult to give us some timeline or ETA at this stage? We have been really patient with this...I just want to know if the update will be out before Easter or not. A simple yes or no would suffice.

jeroti

Postby jeroti » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 am

alanx wrote:@Darkis: is it really that difficult to give us some timeline or ETA at this stage? We have been really patient with this...I just want to know if the update will be out before Easter or not. A simple yes or no would suffice.

Just use one of those magic 8 ball things it's pretty much the same as far as reliable information is concerned.

Decima
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Decima » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 am

alanx wrote:@Darkis: is it really that difficult to give us some timeline or ETA at this stage? We have been really patient with this...I just want to know if the update will be out before Easter or not. A simple yes or no would suffice.

:lol:

Mitas

Postby Mitas » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8567

Cold War has been teased for a long time. What's a little longer. Share info when we're close to a patch/update.

Decima
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Decima » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Mitas wrote:http://forum.shopheroesgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8567

Cold War has been teased for a long time. What's a little longer. Share info when we're close to a patch/update.

It's been 8 months since that topic was posted.

Return to “General Discussion”