Crickets

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Crickets

Postby Mitrax » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Google Play Rating got now 1 Star and additional comment. Will change it, when bug fixed and public work will be improved a lot.

Sorry! Good game but bad support and bad public management!

Regards
Mitrax

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 pm

I am just really getting fed up of this never-ending wait... :roll: :? :(

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Mitrax wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:Going to make some more comments and join in on the deeper discussions here come tomorrow.

Would be nice to join tomorrow? It's always the same, hold on community with information please!

Sorry but are you just choosing to ignore my postings since the start of the year?

I'm more inclined to have updates not just be packages but work on what's been noted from the community and stuff that's been shared.

That being said, looks like I'm long overdue to have a pretty in depth info dump on everything being worked on, what's the gameplan and possibly some other stuff that I've been waiting for the green light on.

Hopefully by your support comment you mean game updates that expand the game beyond the scope of what it is or provide QoL improvements etc.

I've said it before and will say it again, somethings are just not possible that's been suggested and keeping that the only focus...is just unhelpable from my perspective.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:43 am

Darkis, right now I expect that many would prefer a minor update (new or throwback packs, some small fixes for ex. to the upgraded fusion slots and the fusion decorations?) first over waiting for the next update to be a new content update.
So if the new content is expected to be still more than 1 1/2 months away, I'd suggest splitting off a code branch from client release tag v1.1.34002, make that into a v1.1.35xxx release and worry about merging it back into the master/content update branch (if needed) later when getting closer to that content update.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Mitrax » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:16 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
Mitrax wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:Going to make some more comments and join in on the deeper discussions here come tomorrow.

Would be nice to join tomorrow? It's always the same, hold on community with information please!

Sorry but are you just choosing to ignore my postings since the start of the year?

I'm more inclined to have updates not just be packages but work on what's been noted from the community and stuff that's been shared.

That being said, looks like I'm long overdue to have a pretty in depth info dump on everything being worked on, what's the gameplan and possibly some other stuff that I've been waiting for the green light on.

Hopefully by your support comment you mean game updates that expand the game beyond the scope of what it is or provide QoL improvements etc.

I've said it before and will say it again, somethings are just not possible that's been suggested and keeping that the only focus...is just unhelpable from my perspective.

I did not ignored your posting. I followed them, believe! But they say nothing but "soon...". Game will die "soon"! Soon means nothing. Can be tomorrow or in 10 years.....
You will become more and more problems if you are not able to fix problems as possible as you can. 19k diamonds to upgrade to a bugged cualdron. Do you think I ever will spend money, if you ignore the bug for 2 month? Am I stup-id or what do you think about people spending money to the game?
Wake up!!!
Maybe my english is not good enough to make it understandable for you or CC. That my problem, not yours.

Shiroe wrote:Darkis, right now I expect that many would prefer a minor update (new or throwback packs, some small fixes for ex. to the upgraded fusion slots and the fusion decorations?) first over waiting for the next update to be a new content update.
So if the new content is expected to be still more than 1 1/2 months away, I'd suggest splitting off a code branch from client release tag v1.1.34002, make that into a v1.1.35xxx release and worry about merging it back into the master/content update branch (if needed) later when getting closer to that content update.

That is what i prefer too! Fix the major bug of cauldron and other bugfixes. If they work you can do spending time for new content!

Regards
Mitrax

alanx

Postby alanx » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:34 pm

My major hiccup with this whole scheme right now is that I don't understand what has made CC convinced that the community is unhappy with updates that simply release monthly packs???
Cant you guys just give us monthly updates with the seasonal packs and sneak in some minor QoL fixes? Something we were used to since this game started?
Why are you making us wait for this grandiose city vs city feature and holding all the regular stuff hostage? Have you considered that a segment of your player base might not yet even care about this city pvp?
At least keep your routine updates going even if its next to nothing in terms of "new" things. Just tired of the lack of any sort of updates of late and this unstable and postponing ETA promising something we have no clear idea of.
Take another year if you need to release this city pvp but at least give us 12 seasonal updates while we wait?

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:30 am

alanx wrote:Cant you guys just give us monthly updates with the seasonal packs and sneak in some minor QoL fixes? Something we were used to since this game started?

Maybe the arduous multi-store approval/release process has them tunnelvisioned on a Cold War/CvC content update and not letting the approval/release process of small updates be a delay to it? ("Cold War is ready! Wait, because of a small update submitted for approval, we won't be able to submit the Cold War update for another 2-4 weeks." or something like that?)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

alanx

Postby alanx » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:38 am

Shiroe wrote:
alanx wrote:Cant you guys just give us monthly updates with the seasonal packs and sneak in some minor QoL fixes? Something we were used to since this game started?

Maybe the arduous multi-store approval/release process has them tunnelvisioned on a Cold War/CvC content update and not letting the approval/release process of small updates be a delay to it? ("Cold War is ready! Wait, because of a small update submitted for approval, we won't be able to submit the Cold War update for another 2-4 weeks." or something like that?)

I totally agree with giving CC the benefit of the doubt but there hasn’t been any update since thanksgiving....surely 2-4 weeks isn’t 2-4 months :x what’s stopping the small updates since then....

jeroti

Postby jeroti » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am

Shiroe wrote:

Maybe I haven't become super jaded yet, but I'd like to think that CC is capable of scheduling things in a way that a small update wouldn't delay the hyped up CvC stuff they've been stagnating the rest of the game for. I'd like to think it would go something like this.

CC dev Hmm the weather forecast says it'l snow in paradise next month right about the same time as those new winged pigs make their first flight. Lets not put the small update we've got going into the approval queue so it doesn't hold back the Cold War patch we just finished.

peteypie99
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby peteypie99 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:29 am

To be honest, it all seems like a lot of excuses. Remember how the gem lady was being worked on by both CC and the ad vendor to make sure she works right? Yeah, that was a quarter of a year ago.

In other news, you can watch ads for rewards on Gems Frontier so it's not like the relationship between companies isn't there. They just constantly over promise and don't devote the manpower to delivering.

Return to “General Discussion”