Crickets

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Crickets

Postby Azbandar » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:07 pm

I think the issue is where the Mini Golf said that it was 1% success rate increase, which is NOT what it does, it adds a completely useless 1% chance split between an already 100% set of outcomes. If it does indeed increase a 63% success, for example, it should show in the success location, not in the outcomes location (where it initially did and pretty much started a flame war on CC).

Would it be so bad to have it show us 2 decimal places IF we have the decorations (but in the proper location)? Even 1% added to 63% is 63.63% success. Every other number I've found that is a .5+ is rounded up with the single exception of Protector I. It might be less of a PR nightmare to just make the display round up to the nearest integer for this particular issue, BUT make it in the success section, NOT the Outcomes section.

In case you are unsure what I mean by outcomes, it's the column on the right that says "Most Likely" and "Best Possible".
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:50 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
Lambec wrote:So I have a question.

I understand we can all gripe about new/desired features/updates that we don't pay money for. In all reality there is really nothing we, as players, can truly do about this stance.

But, as a customer/consumer that paid real money for non functioning fusion furniture, don't I have any consumer rights so to speak? I mean it seems like there is no customer service for CC. The message board admins (I do not envy they flames they get) are vague at best. I could rate it one star on app store, but honestly what is that going to do? (I could even explain why, but have you looked at all the generic customer service responses on the app store that respond with non-answer type answers. So vague.)

Anyway, I'm mostly annoyed with the fact that I've support this game for 2+ years with real money and when a true bug crops up (that we spent real money on) it isn't addressed for months.

So I've spent a fair amount of time digging into the fusion success not working. It does indeed work. Just doesn't display easily enough for folks to tell.

By this do you mean that the functionality works but the increased success chance isn't included in the cauldron display (e.g, 3 Myth in upgraded slot with turkey is 51% success even though cauldron shows 50% success)?

It might help if you'd respond as such to the bug thread http://forum.shopheroesgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8957&hilit=fusion+furniture&sid=83bda7650b90ef4ef637e3dc65378611&sid=83bda7650b90ef4ef637e3dc65378611#p47832.

That bug-thread was posted 4 months ago, and nobody from CC ever bothered to communicate about it until you started looking into it today.
https://imgur.com/a/WZNpb

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:30 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:So I've spent a fair amount of time digging into the fusion success not working. It does indeed work. Just doesn't display easily enough for folks to tell.

So at least tell us what it exactly is supposed to do. While you've spent a fair amount of time digging into this is completely appreciated however, it has little consequence to us; what matters is your observation/conclusion/inference. I think most of the problem with this is that players are either reading it wrongly or understanding it incorrectly and the only ones who can fix the confusion are you guys at CC. Give us a clear explanation of what each of the fusion furniture precisely does. Even if you don't update it in-game due to all the hiccups you're facing, at the very least announce it on these forums? I mean that's the bare minimum expectation in terms of transparency and integrity which we can expect as paying customers.
If you believe that it does indeed work; what work does it do exactly? the answer to that should suffice.

peteypie99
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby peteypie99 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:23 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
So I've spent a fair amount of time digging into the fusion success not working. It does indeed work. Just doesn't display easily enough for folks to tell.

I don't even know what this means. It is easy for me to see that a fusion which ordinarily has a 75% success rate without furniture remains at 75% after the furniture. The way you are advertising the furniture seems to indicate that the success percentage should increase. Anything short of that is a bug that frankly, is shocking that you haven't at least explained better than these few vague sentences considering real money is involved. If we misunderstood the furniture's effects, feel free to add something substantive.

We are not asking for information on features yet to be released. We are customers asking about something we paid for. Please do better.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 am

peteypie99 wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:

I don't even know what this means. It is easy for me to see that a fusion which ordinarily has a 75% success rate without furniture remains at 75% after the furniture. The way you are advertising the furniture seems to indicate that the success percentage should increase. Anything short of that is a bug that frankly, is shocking that you haven't at least explained better than these few vague sentences considering real money is involved. If we misunderstood the furniture's effects, feel free to add something substantive.

We are not asking for information on features yet to be released. We are customers asking about something we paid for. Please do better.

Again as I've stated, it's working as intended providing the 1% chance of Success. I'm more than happy to hear folks provide definitive proof of it not doing so.

I had a nice chat with some of the folks in Discord to get their understanding/thoughts on it all and it's pretty much what I figured, there's no proof that it isn't working.

Outside of providing what I've said above, it's no longer an issue at this time. Sorry!

As for the thread, it's run it's course, been derailed and had some folks take forum vacations. So closing it is long over due as no one needs to be a punching bag so to speak.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “General Discussion”