Crickets

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Crickets

Postby Tethys » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 am

peteypie99 wrote:
Still patiently awaiting a response.

Yeah, Darkis and I were talking about that last night during a meeting. He should have a response for you on Monday.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:32 pm

I hope we have something soon....

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mandlz01 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 am

Tethys wrote:Yeah, Darkis and I were talking about that last night during a meeting. He should have a response for you on Monday.

This is why so many people get so frustrated - we heard nothing yesterday. Even if the information wasn't ready to share, a simple post from you or Darkis stating that fact would go a long way. The community feels forgotten and like it isn't important, and when we hear nothing on a semi-promised day, that feeling just intensifies.

I get that things don't always go according to plan, but a simple acknowledgement on the forums of that goes a long way towards making people feel remembered and important and like they're worthy of your time.
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:55 am

It's not like we forgot or didn't want to post or that we decided to just "put it off for another day". Darkis was extremely busy throughout the day and well into the evening. It was my bad on saying he would instead of he should have a response for Monday.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mandlz01 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Completely understand that - it happens to the best of us. But when it happens, a quick and simple "I didn't forget about you, just ran into some issues. Will get that to you as soon as I'm able" goes a long way towards keeping people happy and not feeling forgotten.
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

batemen

Postby batemen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:33 pm

Only broken promises and delays. The community seems to be a joke to you. Twisting every question without giving a straight answer. We are "working on this,working on that". NO,you aren't working on anything and you do not want to admit it. This might explain why no one bothered to say anything on the "promised" date,in this case, Monday. There is NOTHING to say,that's why you didn't bother. Being busy doesn't justify the fact that it takes less than 2 minutes to write 3 sentences.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

batemen wrote:Only broken promises and delays. The community seems to be a joke to you. Twisting every question without giving a straight answer. We are "working on this,working on that". NO,you aren't working on anything and you do not want to admit it. This might explain why no one bothered to say anything on the "promised" date,in this case, Monday. There is NOTHING to say,that's why you didn't bother. Being busy doesn't justify the fact that it takes less than 2 minutes to write 3 sentences.

Not a fan of alt accounts but going to address your posting.

Indeed it does not take much time to post a reminder, that's sorta what Teth has been doing though.

The forums are just one small aspect of communicating things out and sometimes other spots do take over a bit more of my focus from time to time.

I jumped into the World chat this weekend just to talk about stuff, wasn't long but it did it's point to let folks know, yes we are here.

You can see this with our other social channels as well, the numerous amounts of support request we have to handle daily and all the private messages.

" The community seems to be a joke to you. Twisting every question without giving a straight answer. We are "working on this,working on that". NO,you aren't working on anything and you do not want to admit it."

Feel free to run that rhetoric into the ground as much as you want as everything you just said shows exactly why sometimes it's better to not even make the posting on updates and to let the update when it comes out, say it for us.

Back on topic, I'll start answering questions from the OP in my next posting.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:52 pm

peteypie99 wrote:No updates....
No news on updates...
Mods haven't posted a blip on the forums in over a week....
New Year's contests are... completed?....
Items on November update still missing or broken...
Feedback has been "listened to" but no dialogue with the player base as to what is being worked on...

And you want money for this?

What are we supposed to think...

Alrighty!

Update, Updates and Updates.

This is coming straight from the Horses mouth so to speak..YES. There is indeed a substantial update coming to the game. I won't rehash the reason for not teasing stuff again so I'll just jump to saying what I know is being directly worked on with the Crew we have in place.

The Cold War City Event.

That one is a big undertaking and has in the past hit some snags due to Team adjustments and other stuff I can not go into. It's one of the Features I'm most looking forward to as it should provide something new to do and to be honest, make things more competitive for players.

I think the Cities in general need more stuff to do and more social elements to them outside of the piggy bank aspect.

It also ties into driving folks with BP and making them more worthwhile overall. This also means new BP for the game, rewards and more just tied to this event.

I'll be sharing a more comprehensive breakdown of this very soon, maybe sooner if I can Push Di (The Person I report to directly) on this and other stuff.

Heroes and Workers.

We got a fair amount in the mix coming and some are pretty cool/unique to say the least.

There's more stuff but it really does need a solid write up and share for the community. We really do have some great stuff and I'm hoping that get's out sooner than later.

"Mods haven't posted a blip on the forums in over a week...."

It's not their job to be jumping into every discussion or playing chit chat all the time. That applies to myself as well. Sometimes that does make things a bit more quite than they should be and I'll adjust our posting cadence moving forward.

I'd love to chat all day, on what I do and then some but that might get old for folks fast lol. :lol:

"Feedback has been "listened to" but no dialogue with the player base as to what is being worked on..."

That's a bit difficult to communicate back to you guys as the changes are more or less needed to be reflected in the game to really show the effort/be tangable from your perspective.

Fusion system feedback, that has been driven into the Team and the issues reported with it. Update should see this adjusted across the board.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:30 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:Heroes and Workers. We got a fair amount in the mix coming and some are pretty cool/unique to say the least. There's more stuff but it really does need a solid write up and share for the community. We really do have some great stuff and I'm hoping that get's out sooner than later.

Hi Darkis,
Thanks for the info. I hope the update will be released soon. Also looking forward to the valentines day monthly package.
It would be fine if you guys delayed the cold war update if its holding everything back by going ahead with the other action items that you have in the pipe. The new workers/heroes as a stand-alone update would be more than adequate to quell our update cravings.
In terms of heroes, I hope that the heroic package heroes will be balanced with the default ones. Currently Charles and Lorelei do not even have the 25% building power boost besides the severe leveling exp handicap. As such, it would be fair for package heroes to always have a 25% power boost by default since they don't have a building and aren't influenced by the city system.

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:13 pm

alanx wrote:In terms of heroes, I hope that the heroic package heroes will be balanced with the default ones. Currently Charles and Lorelei do not even have the 25% building power boost besides the severe leveling exp handicap. As such, it would be fair for package heroes to always have a 25% power boost by default since they don't have a building and aren't influenced by the city system.

If you equip Chuck and Lor with Wise items you'll find they level up quite nicely.

Return to “General Discussion”