Shop Heroes Spreadsheet

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
vvvlx

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet

Postby vvvlx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 am

As much as I love spreadsheets (and no, I'm not being sarcastic), what is it about the wikia that you don't like? So far, there isn't anything on your site that isn't already set up in wikia. Your efforts could be used in the wikia to help bring it up to speed. I have suspended my efforts on the wikia because of the severe changes that occur each patch. If you feel the same way, I completely understand. Your spreadsheet allows for quick changes without all of the coding.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Shop Heroes Spreadsheet

Postby alanx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:10 am

I think this post is inappropriate. If you have any requests from contributors to our community then you could contact them directly via PM and get answers instead of posting such rhetoric.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:26 am

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8474
I'm glad you love spreadsheets, pity you don't love searching or reading.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:19 am

The spreadsheet isn't something new. It's great to have several different avenues to look up things. The spreadsheet for example can be saved as an offline option, but don't have all the nice images that a wikia can have. Sometimes it's nice to know what it is you're looking at by picture vs just the name, especially when some things are just re-skinned!

Don't give up on projects just because something is already out there, maybe you can have a better version by the end.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:12 am

The spreadsheet is the source for most of the data in the wiki, not the other way around.

Return to “General Discussion”