Changes Id love to see. (Yea I know)

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Russtnail

Changes Id love to see. (Yea I know)

Postby Russtnail » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:14 am

1 STOP putting under level 25 prints in new packs. There are enough already.
2 Fix Fastidious and supplier
3 Fix “strength” to include say just the weapon slot to make it somewhat useful.
4 Japan Pack Odaiko (BIG Taiko) Drum, OUTSIDE Decoration (with some kind of bonus), Happi Coat Level 27 with energetic 1 (makes melina full energetic) . Karuta armor 43 protector 2 (gauvan), Kyahan footwear speed walker 2. (Gives Darthos 50% speed)
5 Fix shadowstep. Useless
6 Remove leader from Gangster
7 Drastically increase the gold in packs to ( X per level?)
8 Super Fusion Cauldron available at level 50. 2x speed. Min item level 40. Two slots. One for gems.
9 Fix Melina. Wisdom 1 on a level 25 max is lame. 25% strength on almost no base strength is lame. Perhaps INCLUDE only the strength of the weapon slot. Not saying make Melina uber but the skills are near useless. I would suggest healer 1.
10 Fix the lowest wins on the wheel for higher levels. They are lame.
11 Click on a person and you can click to their town from the person screen
12 Newbie packs include a couple of the lowest blueprints.
13 Long term. Buy some existing code to add something like a daily war series. Win level 1 of fortress means you get to try level 2. Win that and try level 3… until you lose. Player at any level is the head guy and heroes are the generals with attendant troops. Basic Warcraft/Starcraft mechanics that could be bought out and likely canned and ready. For every 4 levels of player level, the player may pick 1 hero/general to take to daily war.
14 Newb that makes level 5 and 10 gets a wood BP. Newb that makes level 20 gets a leather BP.
15 A new building that speeds up fusion. No level limit to building but gold doubles every say 5 levels. Heavily favors higher level items. Something along the lines of (interger(item level/5)^2) * (building level *2) = percent faster
16 I have almost $287 in this game. It would be nice if I got the same bonus consideration the Chinese players got. I would make sure it was $287 under said circumstances
17 Loyalty program that rewards both time and money with “poker chips” for legendaries/myths/ bp frags…

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Changes Id love to see. (Yea I know)

Postby Lionstar » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 pm

There are some nice ideas in there. Most of them already mentioned before though. We do have the suggestion part of the forum with 6736 posts in it and probably about 5 of them actually made it into the game. I had my fingers crossed for more than a year to see anything happen.

Don't hold your breath good sir but let's pray together for a miracle.

jeroti

Postby jeroti » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:18 pm

I’d love to see them remove artifacts from chests. Every time I spend hundreds of gems to open a chest an get a handful of quest artifacts I die a little inside.

Also another level of bags above the purple ones that aren’t tied to the PvP system would be nice too.

I think either a building to speed up fusion times or the ability to have a second fusion cauldron is needed, both would be amazing but I’d be happy with either one.

The last thing that I think the game desperately needs is the level cap on the shop furniture increased to level 20. You can even skimp on the art and keep them the same size as the level 15 stuff.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:24 pm

jeroti wrote:I’d love to see them remove artifacts from chests. Every time I spend hundreds of gems to open a chest an get a handful of quest artifacts I die a little inside.

Also another level of bags above the purple ones that aren’t tied to the PvP system would be nice too.

Agreed by far. IT's been discussed a few times and we will see how that works out over our next few updates.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:32 pm

jeroti wrote:I’d love to see them remove artifacts from chests. Every time I spend hundreds of gems to open a chest an get a handful of quest artifacts I die a little inside.

It differs a bit per chest type. For wooden/leather, the artifacts probably have more tradehouse value than the items, for magic/dwarvish it's "ew, yuck those artifacts push me further over my 720 cap and they have no tradehouse value whatsoever" and for primal, a/a few shards or horns is very annoying, while hellfire ruby/aragonite kind of need to be there so there is another supply other than 1 from raid...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:57 am

cc_Darkis wrote:

Agreed by far. IT's been discussed a few times and we will see how that works out over our next few updates.

Do people who have already spent a fortune opening chests despite getting a lot of artifacts be compensated now that you plan on changing the system?

jeroti

Postby jeroti » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:37 am

Shiroe wrote:

It differs a bit per chest type. For wooden/leather, the artifacts probably have more tradehouse value than the items, for magic/dwarvish it's "ew, yuck those artifacts push me further over my 720 cap and they have no tradehouse value whatsoever" and for primal, a/a few shards or horns is very annoying, while hellfire ruby/aragonite kind of need to be there so there is another supply other than 1 from raid...

They can take the quest items out of the chest but leave them in the bags that way there’s still an alternate way of getting them. The two that don’t have a quest could stay in the primal chest but greatly increase the number or maybe have a BP fragment + quest item pull for that.

Return to “General Discussion”