Cloudcade.. are there plans for a Christmas update please?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
kicker

Cloudcade.. are there plans for a Christmas update please?

Postby kicker » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:00 am

Cloudcade.. are there plans for a Christmas update please? If not, can we at least have some seasonal snow please :)

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Cloudcade.. are there plans for a Christmas update please?

Postby Shiroe » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 am

kicker wrote:Cloudcade.. are there plans for a Christmas update please? If not, can we at least have some seasonal snow please :)

There was an app update on the 22nd (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9000) that added the throwback packs and some fixes, so assuming only 1 update for the same game can be in Apple's up to 2 weeks approval pipeline, it's highely unlikely we'll get another update in 2017. (I also suspect snow/no snow is (hard)coded into the client app, which would mean no snow without a new update...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Cloudcade.. are there plans for a Christmas update please?

Postby Tethys » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:34 am

None of the app stores are allowing updates to be pushed through until the New Year, there is also no support from any of the stores if something goes wrong until the New Year. Turning the snow back on isn't a simple switch of a button, it's actually quite a hassle. I'll see if Darkis can post something tomorrow about it.

Merry Christmas everybody :)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Return to “General Discussion”