China region End-of-Year appreciation event

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
inVoh
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: China region End-of-Year appreciation event

Postby inVoh » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:47 pm

This is exactly what I hoped you wouldn't do. Literally selling Mythical items. Appreciation event? Really? Appreciation events are usually cosmetic bonuses, not just throwing mythics at anyone who is willing to whale hard enough.

sakenken

Postby sakenken » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 pm

I think we should as least have something better than just throw-back packs. From what I heard, some people literally chose 10 Myth Mistileinn and someone chose myth Demon Tracker and Lycan Slayer along with a bunch of rare myth items.For something like Lycan Slyer people will need to spend "a lot of time!!!!!" in order to fuse one and now other regions are able to purchase it directly.......And I think every player should be treated equally. For example primal keys are not obtainable in the game, then no one shall be able to get them at all.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:18 pm

sakenken wrote:I think we should as least have something better than just throw-back packs. From what I heard, some people literally chose 10 Myth Mistileinn and someone chose myth Demon Tracker and Lycan Slayer along with a bunch of rare myth items.For something like Lycan Slyer people will need to spend "a lot of time!!!!!" in order to fuse one and now other regions are able to purchase it directly.......

Appreciate the feedback for sure but multiple regions? It's for the Chinasku players only....as clearly been stated.

This has to be carried out by the team per case basis so that's already a nightmare on my end and it's via support , which I don't see players openly posting support tickets (which is against the rules etc) that are in Chinese that can be easily translated in full context.

And it's only in line with whats been stated.

Really not of a fan of the he said she said bit so going to shut that down now so it doesn't create more confusion.

I'd appreciate it if folks would do the same. 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Kelana
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kelana » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Sakenken was referring to "other regions" as in "not our region". The region of players that have pumped money and loyally supported this game for 2 years do not have access to the most powerful event in the history of the game, while players in "regions other than our own" have access to it. No one is saying that players from regions other than China have been accessing it, you misread into that way too far.

I'm glad you are noting player feedback, but how exactly do you expect players to be happy about a special offer they do not have access to? Especially since players with access to it have drastically disrupted the supply and demand of the market. Yes, the wait for for requesting keys with gold is long, a 1-time purchase of single-digit keys is not going to be a drop in the ocean of that. Buying keys with gold is long gone and isn't coming back until a new mechanic shakes the game up significantly. Hopefully these new events and packs coming up will provide the much-needed content players are looking for.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:01 pm

If spending that kind of money pushes game development then I support it. All of it is too rich for me. How many myths could you buy/ fuse for $1100 US? That is about 159k gems? There is a mythic mistletinn on TH for 15k gems so 6 of those plus some chests and keys seems to be within the exchange rate. Not saying it is perfect, the choice part is better, but with patience and enough gems you can create the same packs. Yes, P2W is always going to seem unfair if you are F2P, but that is life and the reality of current business models.

Darkis, I don’t care about what the Chinese market is getting. If you are going to give info, let’s hear about the next update. I have settled into crafting patiently while playing other games, hoping the key/market/eternity of fusion gets a fix soon. Happy holidays.

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Tkshowers wrote:I have settled into crafting patiently while playing other games, hoping the key/market/eternity of fusion gets a fix soon. Happy holidays.

Same. I'm resigned to the fact that nothing fast is really going to happen, so I put in my crafts and fusions and then toggle away for a long while. Was hoping the gem lady would keep me from toggling away to other games, but it seems that that's another fix with an I ndeterminate timetable. I only bring her up because she was the f2p answer to the gem issue. As someone who has spent a few hundred on the game, I've transitioned to f2p because of the lack of transparency on these kinds of things. I'm glad you're taking feedback on the issues, but my confidence that anything will change in less than 6 months is not too high. Regardless of all this, wishing you a happy holidays as well and a big "hope I'm wrong". ;)

ellymentalnz

Postby ellymentalnz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Why give out boosts and freebies to other countries as 'favours' - It is giving them a massively unfair advantage !!!

I suggest you let those countries have their own leader boards and have their own trade house if that's how this game is going to pan out.

It would also solve the problem that most of us can't read chinese, have no idea who we are playing or what city in the arena

What do the people who spent a lot of money on packs get outside of china? Is there going to be a similar event for all of us that have spent huge sums on packs aready?

We get no loyalty discounts, offers, nothing.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:56 pm

ellymentalnz wrote:Why give out boosts and freebies to other countries as 'favours' - It is giving them a massively unfair advantage !!!

I suggest you let those countries have their own leader boards and have their own trade house if that's how this game is going to pan out.

It would also solve the problem that most of us can't read chinese, have no idea who we are playing or what city in the arena

What do the people who spent a lot of money on packs get outside of china? Is there going to be a similar event for all of us that have spent huge sums on packs aready?

We get no loyalty discounts, offers, nothing.

...checks last 9 months of events, social contest, login rewards, having support manually credit past packages and then some.

That being said...you do realize this game is more than just ENG players from the start right. :o
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Imasock

Postby Imasock » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:17 am

cc_Darkis wrote:...checks last 9 months of events, social contest, login rewards, having support manually credit past packages and then some.

That being said...you do realize this game is more than just ENG players from the start right. :o

None of those things even amount to the worth and amount of time, effort, and required elements necessary for a single mythical item of the caliber that's being handed out for free. 9 months of events that last a day or two, 9 months of "login rewards" which for about 6 of those were 99% 2m gold drops on a wheel, and support manually crediting past packages is only for the people who didn't buy them already.

None of those things address anything for the people who actually spent money on this game. Those are things that are for everyone already (which is irrelevant in this particular scenario), or for people who DIDN'T spend money (support adding packages).

Please. Don't act like those things are worth the same thing as what's being handed out. Especially to those of us who actually support your game and buy every package. That's the issue that's being represented here and why people are upset.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Imasock wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:...checks last 9 months of events, social contest, login rewards, having support manually credit past packages and then some.

None of those things even amount to the worth and amount of time, effort, and required elements necessary for a single mythical item of the caliber that's being handed out for free. 9 months of events that last a day or two, 9 months of "login rewards" which for about 6 of those were 99% 2m gold drops on a wheel, and support manually crediting past packages is only for the people who didn't buy them already.

None of those things address anything for the people who actually spent money on this game. Those are things that are for everyone already (which is irrelevant in this particular scenario), or for people who DIDN'T spend money (support adding packages).

Please. Don't act like those things are worth the same thing as what's being handed out. Especially to those of us who actually support your game and buy every package. That's the issue that's being represented here and why people are upset.

They aren’t handing things out, they are offering an opportunity to buy items directly that you can get buying gems. Drop an equivalent amount on gems, watch the trade House, get your mythicals or legendaries. Or reach out to Support and offer to buy equivalent gems for items, worst they can say is no.
If you are so eager to spend money, do it. There are mythicals on the TH if you have spent the hundreds on gems. Or rage quit, it all works.

Return to “General Discussion”