China region End-of-Year appreciation event

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
ellymentalnz

Re: China region End-of-Year appreciation event

Postby ellymentalnz » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:23 am

Tkshowers wrote:
They aren’t handing things out, they are offering an opportunity to buy items directly that you can get buying gems. Drop an equivalent amount on gems, watch the trade House, get your mythicals or legendaries. Or reach out to Support and offer to buy equivalent gems for items, worst they can say is no.
If you are so eager to spend money, do it. There are mythicals on the TH if you have spent the hundreds on gems. Or rage quit, it all works.

If you read the original post the keys, frags and mythics are extra items as a thank you. You buy gem paks get to keep the gems and also get free items too. There is no mention of them buying them from TH or via support by handing the gems back?

I guess you are not playing the Arena competitively? If you were, you would be upset at the huge advantage now given to only the 'chosen players' with this offer with all these Mythical items. It is not a level playing field anymore. Events like this should be for everyone or else we should have our own server with arena/leaderboards if the game is not being treated as the same for everyone.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:46 am

I misread the original post. Didn’t see that this was just a gift rather than a “pack”. Yes, I can see the frustration, particularly as someone who has bought most of the packs, but, again, it is what it is. CC can manage regions as they see fit, play or don’t.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:38 am

Tkshowers wrote:I misread the original post. Didn’t see that this was just a gift rather than a “pack”. Yes, I can see the frustration, particularly as someone who has bought most of the packs, but, again, it is what it is. CC can manage regions as they see fit, play or don’t.

The problem is the game server/tradehouse isn't region-based, so they skew supply and demand for the whole server with such large regional bonusses...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

ellymentalnz

Postby ellymentalnz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 pm

I am hoping the free mythics to China isn't going to impact the cold war event thats coming.
Are the rest of us going to get a 'balancing event' ?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:19 pm

ellymentalnz wrote:I am hoping the free mythics to China isn't going to impact the cold war event thats coming.
Are the rest of us going to get a 'balancing event' ?

With how it is set up, shouldn't even be a factor^^
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “General Discussion”