Thank you for cauldron update.

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Tygari
"Great" Mastery Member

Thank you for cauldron update.

Postby Tygari » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:06 am

I love the new cauldron update. Cause of it for the first time in a year I purchased the gem fountain. I plan to upgrade all my cauldron slots. I don't understand why people are so upset. It is great by me. So this is a big thank you to the devs for it. Now if only they could reduce its cost. The 3rd and 4th cost are quite expensive.

Sorry this is late. My phone broke shortly after Halloween. Took me awhile to replace it.
Now if I can just get help with the package glitch from customer support before the package dead line ends I will be a happy girl.

xsansara

Re: Thank you for cauldron update.

Postby xsansara » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:54 am

I second this. A bit more clarity on how it works would be appreciated, but otherwise, it is a very good idea.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Thank you for cauldron update.

Postby Shiroe » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:35 am

I like the update, but I would like an on/off toggle like some suggested before upgrading my 3rd and 4th slot and some confirmation if the listed item+quality percentages are correct, since someone on the forum here suggested it looks like the freebie affects fusion success, but the actual item+quality percentages are those of if the freebie didn't exist. (so 2 same level different great items + freebie would list 100% success, 66.6% flawless1, 33.3% flawless2, but it actually being 100% success, 50% flawless1, 50% flawless2. Haven't had time to test it myself yet... :| )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “General Discussion”