What happens if I buy a second copy of the 2016 pack

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
jeroti

What happens if I buy a second copy of the 2016 pack

Postby jeroti » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:19 pm

The store for me includes the 2016 October package, but I bought this pack last year. What would happen if I bought it again? Do I get a second copy of the store items? I’m not going to buy it since I think it’s a mistake for it to even show up. I’m just curious about what would happen if someone was able to buy a second copy of a pack they own.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: What happens if I buy a second copy of the 2016 pack

Postby Shiroe » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:56 am

Probably depends on if they implemented things as booleans (true/false) if you might perhaps get some duplicate stuff.
If I remember corrrectly, for one of the non-seasonal packs they once tinkered with the order/milestones of the blueprints, which for one blueprint resulted in it showing up mastered (if already mastered) and would also show unmastered with the then higher last milestone and would only re-merge into one entry once the blueprint was re-mastered. ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “General Discussion”