Halloween packs throwback?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Halloween packs throwback?

Postby alanx » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:50 pm

So...do we have to wait another year to get the Halloween packs with retro-active skills for lower tier items or do you guys plan on making them available in the store anytime soon? I know we can get them from support but it wouldn't have the lower items skilled. Also I know throwback packs didn't have lower items skilled previously but my query is basically if the three Halloween packs of 2016 will be available officially in the gem-store with lower item skills as a "throwback/missed event" compensation if any? ....would be nice if it could happen :)

alanx

Re: Halloween packs throwback?

Postby alanx » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Any info from Tethys or Darkis on this? Really wanted the Halloween packs with skilled lower gears :s

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Hey there Shopkeeper!

......still stuck in support mode my bad!

I'd like all of them to be updated and more so with us still selling them via the Team.

I don't have a set time frame for this but hopefully sooner or later but to be frank on this, it'll be a good bit to be honest.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

alanx

Postby alanx » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:18 am

Thanks Darkis.
That's fine. As long as its on the menu; we an wait a while. Its not urgent but if seasonal packs get skipped, it would take a year for them to get updated unless they get skipped the following year too...so it would be nice to have it done for all of them at some point soon. Thanks for the info.

Return to “General Discussion”