Any ETA on a fix for FaceBook login?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Outlaw Run

Re: Any ETA on a fix for FaceBook login?

Postby Outlaw Run » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:53 pm

Maybe I'm missing a step here but how can we link to GameCenter if we can't pull up our original account on Facebook? It says to unlink your account and then relink but all 3 of the options (Facebook, GameCenter and Kongregate) are all marked disconnected.

Babar68

Postby Babar68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:I understand folks linking for Facebook but theres another step you can do as well, sync with ios/android game centers. That helps out alot to avoid this from even happening.

"Please enter the Account tab of your Settings menu. Once here, unlink your current settings and then relink your previous settings, such as Game Center. This should restore your account. "

Taken from our FAQ/Support.

When the game start after downloading it automaticly sync with Game Center. In the game menu I choose to unlink it with Game Center and then the game restart and let me choose between FB / GC / Kongregate. If I choose FB it turns off. Perhaps did I mis something in your explainations (my english is not so good).
I ask yesterday morning (in France) to migrate my account to Game Center because I agreed Facebook crashed too much but I don't have any answer now)

cc_Darkis wrote:As for the event, It's already been said more will run and ALOT of FOLKS do not have this problem so unfortuantely I'm not going to cancel the event due to a few still having issues.

That's not fair to folks and Yes, I understand it's not fair for the other side either.

Thanks for your answer even if I think you don't have to appologize to people which didn't have any issues this week.
If our problem (I'm not the only one to have this one, only on the facebook page we are at least 4 to warned about the same) will not be solved today it will be 3 days without the game.
I understand you try to find a solution but for thoose which are still out of the game we will have no special event, juste the normal think you spoke about, like the other. It's not fair for us only. The other juste have a bonus event and didn't have issues so it's just bonus for them not a compensation like us.

It's a free to play but I choose to buy all the package to have a better ingame experience and to help you with your game I love and Cloudcade company but now I juste feel leeving out...

Thanks in advance for your answer and consideration.

Outlaw Run

Postby Outlaw Run » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Hey mine worked by logging into GameCenter! My city mate Cynthrocks walked me through it so I'm back in. I must have had it linked in the past.

Adaman
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Adaman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:47 am

I had the same issue on Facebook, I was able to login after have manually deleted all temporary internet files (I use internet explorer).
It works for me on 3 different computers where I wasn't able to start the game after the last patch.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:09 am

I put in an in game request to hopefully have support sync my facebook profile with my Game Center profile. My version is still showing 1132011 on my iPad. Does this mean I have not gotten the hotfix and it still might be incoming? I have delete and reinstalled the app this morning and it did not make a change.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Tkshowers wrote:I put in an in game request to hopefully have support sync my facebook profile with my Game Center profile. My version is still showing 1132011 on my iPad. Does this mean I have not gotten the hotfix and it still might be incoming? I have delete and reinstalled the app this morning and it did not make a change.

It should be out now, last time I checked about it. If not, well, I'm going to check again and see what is the hold up.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Thanks

MI-Wolf

Postby MI-Wolf » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:03 am

cc_Darkis wrote:

Sorry that it might not seem to be working out for you as just like it's been mentioned here and yes, our team did indeed respond back to you on Facebook, Support is backed up atm.

I understand folks linking for Facebook but theres another step you can do as well, sync with ios/android game centers. That helps out alot to avoid this from even happening.

"Please enter the Account tab of your Settings menu. Once here, unlink your current settings and then relink your previous settings, such as Game Center. This should restore your account. "

As for the event, It's already been said more will run and ALOT of FOLKS do not have this problem so unfortuantely I'm not going to cancel the event due to a few still having issues.

That's not fair to folks and Yes, I understand it's not fair for the other side either.

I can not login via Facebook, I have downloaded the most recent IOS version from the store. When I click on the Facebook button the app just closes, that was on my iPad. On my IPhone, I was logged in, I tried your suggestion to make a copy to the Game Center, the app restarts and I am not synced. I am now 100% locked out of the game now. I sent in a request to support 2 days ago with no response. You’d think with so many people locked out that you would get more people working support tickets and/or have the devs work over the weekend to fix the issue. They are not fixing this, they are probably not even working today. There is no way this would take some many days to figure out and fix. Since now it is going on a week for some people. This is very bad customer service. I purchase a lot of the packs and gem fountain, so I am a paying player and I can’t play

Wolf#39866

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:59 pm

MI-Wolf wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:

Sorry that it might not seem to be working out for you as just like it's been mentioned here and yes, our team did indeed respond back to you on Facebook, Support is backed up atm.

I understand folks linking for Facebook but theres another step you can do as well, sync with ios/android game centers. That helps out alot to avoid this from even happening.

As for the event, It's already been said more will run and ALOT of FOLKS do not have this problem so unfortuantely I'm not going to cancel the event due to a few still having issues.

I can not login via Facebook, I have downloaded the most recent IOS version from the store. When I click on the Facebook button the app just closes, that was on my iPad. On my IPhone, I was logged in, I tried your suggestion to make a copy to the Game Center, the app restarts and I am not synced. I am now 100% locked out of the game now. I sent in a request to support 2 days ago with no response. You’d think with so many people locked out that you would get more people working support tickets and/or have the devs work over the weekend to fix the issue. They are not fixing this, they are probably not even working today. There is no way this would take some many days to figure out and fix. Since now it is going on a week for some people. This is very bad customer service. I purchase a lot of the packs and gem fountain, so I am a paying player and I can’t play

Wolf#39866

I know the issue is frustrating but maybe read the postings made by staff, news and social pages? That just might let you know what's going on. I've posted work arounds that can work and even our FAQ has basic steps you can try to take anytime your account can't login/be restored.

ATM the fix is just waiting for approval which IS out of our hands btw. Until that clears, there's not much we can do sorry.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

MI-Wolf

Postby MI-Wolf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:53 pm

2 Hours before the raid starts and it is still not on the Apple store. Is there a way to find out when Apple will approve the update or where it is in their queue? You would think their process could get a app approved in less than 4 days. But I have no clue how many they even have to do in a day. Could be thousands.

I've been somewhat playing on the PC, but I keep getting a lot of Java Out of Memory errors. So, it is difficult to play on that platform.

Return to “General Discussion”