Any ETA on a fix for FaceBook login?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Babar68

Re: Any ETA on a fix for FaceBook login?

Postby Babar68 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:52 pm

:( :( :(

More than the upgrade we discover later than other we lose a lot of time and points in the rank race.

Where can I post a news to my team on the forum. In general discussion or in the city recruitement part ?

I want to inform them why I'm still not back.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 am

Babar68 wrote::( :( :(

More than the upgrade we discover later than other we lose a lot of time and points in the rank race.

Where can I post a news to my team on the forum. In general discussion or in the city recruitement part ?

I want to inform them why I'm still not back.

Sorry about this happening and city section should work. Worst case shoot me a pm with your account ID# and I can go into your city and send them a message.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Babar68

Postby Babar68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 am

Thanks for your answer Darkis.

I don't remember my ID that's the problem :D

I'm in the Douve 54, about the 20th place in the city rank and my user name is Backra.

Thanks

Outlaw Run

Postby Outlaw Run » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm still not able to login via Facebook on iOS. Are we waiting for approval from Apple for a hotfix?

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Outlaw Run wrote:I'm still not able to login via Facebook on iOS. Are we waiting for approval from Apple for a hotfix?

The hotfix is rolling out but it takes time to populate to everybody. A good majority of the iOS userbase has already received the hotfix and the rest should be receiving it soon.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Tethys wrote:
Outlaw Run wrote:I'm still not able to login via Facebook on iOS. Are we waiting for approval from Apple for a hotfix?

The hotfix is rolling out but it takes time to populate to everybody. A good majority of the iOS userbase has already received the hotfix and the rest should be receiving it soon.

So how do we get this? Is it in the App Store? Just happens? Seems like there are still a lot not able to log in.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Tkshowers wrote:
Tethys wrote:

So how do we get this? Is it in the App Store? Just happens? Seems like there are still a lot not able to log in.

You can try to update manually by going to the app store and seeing if its there for you otherwise it will automatically download.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Thanks. Frustrated at another day lost, and this time missing the event. Also, no time to prepare for raid.

Babar68

Postby Babar68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Still not running. When I try to sync with facebook in the menu the app just close.

Information send on Facebook, to the support twice and now here but no answer.

As Tkshowers said, the double xp "sorry" event start without everyone. Didn't we diserve Cloudcade appologize too ?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:38 pm

Babar68 wrote:Still not running. When I try to sync with facebook in the menu the app just close.

Information send on Facebook, to the support twice and now here but no answer.

As Tkshowers said, the double xp "sorry" event start without everyone. Didn't we diserve Cloudcade appologize too ?

Sorry that it might not seem to be working out for you as just like it's been mentioned here and yes, our team did indeed respond back to you on Facebook, Support is backed up atm.

I understand folks linking for Facebook but theres another step you can do as well, sync with ios/android game centers. That helps out alot to avoid this from even happening.

"Please enter the Account tab of your Settings menu. Once here, unlink your current settings and then relink your previous settings, such as Game Center. This should restore your account. "

Taken from our FAQ/Support.

As for the event, It's already been said more will run and ALOT of FOLKS do not have this problem so unfortuantely I'm not going to cancel the event due to a few still having issues.

That's not fair to folks and Yes, I understand it's not fair for the other side either.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “General Discussion”