Any ETA on a fix for FaceBook login?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
CuteCrafter
"Good" Mastery Member

Any ETA on a fix for FaceBook login?

Postby CuteCrafter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Seems the patch is in and the game is up but we still can't log in via Facebook. For me it hangs up at sign in- an error message pops up for 1 sec and the whole screen darkens and freezes. I'm watching everyone in the Discord chat talking about the changes with this patch and am very frustrated that I am still unable to even log in.

Any help? Thanks in advance!

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Any ETA on a fix for FaceBook login?

Postby Tethys » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:25 pm

CuteCrafter wrote:Seems the patch is in and the game is up but we still can't log in via Facebook. For me it hangs up at sign in- an error message pops up for 1 sec and the whole screen darkens and freezes. I'm watching everyone in the Discord chat talking about the changes with this patch and am very frustrated that I am still unable to even log in.

Any help? Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Sorry you're having issues logging via FB (which we're aware of). Please contact support via the link in my signature to get help with the issue.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

CuteCrafter
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby CuteCrafter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Thanks! I'll do that now

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Not being combative or anti CC, but is there an ETA? I contacted support more than 8 hours ago with no response.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Tkshowers wrote:Not being combative or anti CC, but is there an ETA? I contacted support more than 8 hours ago with no response.

I don't have one unfortunately, but I can say that support is experiencing a higher than normal ticket volume and responses may take longer than expected.

I don't see how your post could be taken as combative or anti-CC :)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Babar68

Postby Babar68 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:25 am

Like Tkshowers I'm really frustrated.

I fell like I see my friends watching the new Star Wars while I sit outside under the rain.

I know when there's a problem it's hard not to focuse only on it, but the lack of information is horrible.

calinours

Postby calinours » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 am

i have the same problem. :/

hope it will be fix quickly.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 am

Saw Darkis’ post and the post on facebook. When they say hotfix does that mean I will see an update on the App Store or will it just happen? Trying to avoid just starting that game and tapping through until I can try to connect through settings.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:28 am

Tkshowers wrote:Saw Darkis’ post and the post on facebook. When they say hotfix does that mean I will see an update on the App Store or will it just happen? Trying to avoid just starting that game and tapping through until I can try to connect through settings.

I'm not sure on how they're deploying this particular hotfix. I'll inquire about it as well as how the FB/iOS fixes are coming along and report back though it will be a few hours before I'll know.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:44 am

Tethys wrote:
Tkshowers wrote:Saw Darkis’ post and the post on facebook. When they say hotfix does that mean I will see an update on the App Store or will it just happen? Trying to avoid just starting that game and tapping through until I can try to connect through settings.

I'm not sure on how they're deploying this particular hotfix. I'll inquire about it as well as how the FB/iOS fixes are coming along and report back though it will be a few hours before I'll know.

Thank you. Hope the fix is quick and good luck to the team figuring out the issue.

Return to “General Discussion”