November Patch discussion

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Azbandar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Speadie wrote:
Azbandar wrote:
Nissaya wrote:The myth fusion is a whale traps that repulses me.
I would have prefered to combine 2 same items for a guaranted +1 power.
Myth are expensive and rare enought to get.

The current system is exponential so 5x5 myths for a +2 and so on. (5^10 = 10 millions myth for a +10).

So I was curious on this and did some math for a better than average player (not gem whales, they would do better).

The numbers are accurate for the quantity of Mythicals needed, to be exact: with 100% success, it would take 9,765,625 mythics for 1 - that's right, ONE - +10 mythical. Now, the average player will probably not make 125 useful Mythicals in a year, but lets say they do for argument sake. To make 1 - yes again, ONE - +10 mythical it would only take 78,125 years to make. I'm not even counting fusion time for the +'s, this is just straight up getting the 10 million Mythics to do the +10.

I'm normally not a big nay sayer, but I think you need to seriously re-look at the Enchanting feature, CC. I won't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure none of us will live past 150 (it hasn't been done yet in modern history), let alone to 78,125. Unless you all have knowledge of some scientific breakthrough to make us all live forever...

~Az on his death bed @ 150 years of age, "I can't die, I don't even have my +6 Mythic Mystic Vest yet!"~

Does this take into account the fact that fusion success decreases as you start using higher + myths ?

No, this was 100% success, not even the base 54 (56%) that it starts at.

I did some quick math based on getting 5 Mythics knives a day and a +10 would still take approximately 5200 years to make one.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Hiws » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Tethys wrote:
Hiws wrote:Possible to get some sort of response to the enchantment feedback provided in this thread?

Hi,,

http://forum.shopheroes.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8956 "We are aware of the reports about the enchanting feature so I'll have an update about that shortly!"

Probably won't have an update until the current critical issues are resolved.

Tethys.

Right. Didn't read that part of the update. Thanks.

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:42 pm

You're welcome :)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Post on Facebook says Facebook profile login issue is resolved and event has started. For those of us on iOS mobile it is NOT resolved.

Shiro Kobu

Postby Shiro Kobu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:50 am

Azbandar wrote:I did some quick math based on getting 5 Mythics knives a day and a +10 would still take approximately 5200 years to make one.

Guys, guys, guys... you're missing the point. No one expects you to get a +10 just because it's possible.
They just wanted to create an open-ended system. If they had not mentioned +10 as a hard limit no one would have made any comments about how long it takes to get there.
Their point is that some very strong players already have myths in every single slot and those players feel like they don't have anything more to do. So they created a de facto open-ended system. Their only mistake was to be too honest and to mention that +10 was a hard limit even though no one could ever reach it.
As we speak there are players racing to be the first one with a +2 this or a +3 that, and it's fun.
ボンズトレモンド、 シートコンプレンマシニャトゥルピーエムムア。

Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Zorblak » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:05 am

Monkey King wrote:I'd also like to know, if I do a LLLL+L fuse in this premium fusion slot, and fail, is there atleast a chance that I'll loose the fake item?

I can't speak to LLLL+(L) fusions, but I was curious about 1F fusion for epic, and played with it a bit with low-level flawless items. A CF fusion is usually around a 30%-ish chance of making an epic. A CF+(F) seems to be around 38-39%. A F+(F) fusion is a 38% chance of success, so it could be a way to not need to stockpile commons. I've done 6 F+(F) combines so far, and 4 of them produced an epic, and the remaining 2 failed, ate my flawless item, and returned nothing. I've also done a bunch of Gr+(Gr) combines to make flawlesses, and those that failed consumed the Great item and returned nothing. So my guess, based on this limited experience so far, is that a real item will always be lost.

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Zorblak wrote:A CF fusion is usually around a 30%-ish chance of making an epic. A CF+(F) seems to be around 38-39%. A F+(F) fusion is a 38% chance of success, so it could be a way to not need to stockpile commons.

The difference here is that a CF fuse has a 100% success rate... typically you'd be looking at about 30% epic, 40ish% flawless, and 30% bad results from it, and I assume about the same on same item CFF fuses. But in that case it's a fairly small chance that you'll lose the flawless, whereas putting 1F in an upgraded slot will eat the flawless and put you back at square 1 60% of the time.

Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Zorblak » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:25 am

Kim! wrote:
Zorblak wrote:A CF fusion is usually around a 30%-ish chance of making an epic. A CF+(F) seems to be around 38-39%. A F+(F) fusion is a 38% chance of success, so it could be a way to not need to stockpile commons.

The difference here is that a CF fuse has a 100% success rate... typically you'd be looking at about 30% epic, 40ish% flawless, and 30% bad results from it, and I assume about the same on same item CFF fuses. But in that case it's a fairly small chance that you'll lose the flawless, whereas putting 1F in an upgraded slot will eat the flawless and put you back at square 1 60% of the time.

That's exactly my point. If the fake F were consumed sometimes on a failure, then a F+(F) fusion would probably be worth it, but if the real F is always lost on a failure, then it's not worth it.

albryant

Postby albryant » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:00 am

Azbandar wrote:
Nissaya wrote:

Does this take into account the fact that fusion success decreases as you start using higher + myths ?

No, this was 100% success, not even the base 54 (56%) that it starts at.

I did some quick math based on getting 5 Mythics knives a day and a +10 would still take approximately 5200 years to make one.

Perhaps the farm update will provide consumables we can toss in the pot to make it easier/faster. Or is that too optimistic?

Trisk

Postby Trisk » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Zorblak wrote:
Kim! wrote:

That's exactly my point. If the fake F were consumed sometimes on a failure, then a F+(F) fusion would probably be worth it, but if the real F is always lost on a failure, then it's not worth it.

Even if the F(+F) fuse didn't have a 60% chance of eating the original F, it would still be worth it to run CF(+F) because of the speed factor. CF(+F) has two unique items in it, whereas a F (+F) fuse has only one unique item, so a CF(+F) will take half the time. That's why, when I have a plentiful stock of different C's that I would be happy with any of them, I run CCF, CCCF, or even CCCCF to speed them up.

Return to “General Discussion”