November Patch discussion

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Lambec
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:31 am

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Lambec » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:14 pm

Monkey King wrote:I'd also like to know, if I do a LLLL+L fuse in this premium fusion slot, and fail, is there atleast a chance that I'll loose the fake item?


This is a great question and one that seems simple enough to answer.

AlexPer80
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:36 am

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby AlexPer80 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Lambec wrote:
Monkey King wrote:I'd also like to know, if I do a LLLL+L fuse in this premium fusion slot, and fail, is there atleast a chance that I'll loose the fake item?


This is a great question and one that seems simple enough to answer.


I've tried today and I lost one of my L. Don't know if there is a chance to lost the fake one, for sure you can still loose one of your owned items

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Azbandar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Nissaya wrote:The myth fusion is a whale traps that repulses me.
I would have prefered to combine 2 same items for a guaranted +1 power.
Myth are expensive and rare enought to get.

The current system is exponential so 5x5 myths for a +2 and so on. (5^10 = 10 millions myth for a +10).


So I was curious on this and did some math for a better than average player (not gem whales, they would do better).

The numbers are accurate for the quantity of Mythicals needed, to be exact: with 100% success, it would take 9,765,625 mythics for 1 - that's right, ONE - +10 mythical. Now, the average player will probably not make 125 useful Mythicals in a year, but lets say they do for argument sake. To make 1 - yes again, ONE - +10 mythical it would only take 78,125 years to make. I'm not even counting fusion time for the +'s, this is just straight up getting the 10 million Mythics to do the +10.

I'm normally not a big nay sayer, but I think you need to seriously re-look at the Enchanting feature, CC. I won't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure none of us will live past 150 (it hasn't been done yet in modern history), let alone to 78,125. Unless you all have knowledge of some scientific breakthrough to make us all live forever...

~Az on his death bed @ 150 years of age, "I can't die, I don't even have my +6 Mythic Mystic Vest yet!"~
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

tiot1
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:40 am

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby tiot1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 pm

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different fusion levels.

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Kim! » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Some questions on enchantments I don't think I've seen answers on yet...

• Can we find mythic+ in chests/bags? That could make getting above +4 reasonable, or provide fodder for other fuses.

• What level are they fully unbreakable at? Standard mythic has 4% break max, +1 caps at 3%, +2 at 2%. If that trend continues we may only need +3 or +4 for them to be seriously useful? Unless that effect peters out fast. But I doubt anyone is in it for the power, 20% extra per level doesn't go far on the items we can enchant without losing too much sanity.

• What's the gem cap on them for trade? Normal gem caps are: item level x 25 x quality multiplier, with a quality multiplier of 25 for mythics. If we ever reach higher mythic+ levels I could see some items hitting close to that >_<

Anyway, it's not a feature I care to use right now, my cauldron is too busy anyways. But it definitely feels reminiscent of when they raised the level cap to 99, kinda a permanent end to people asking for more levels since we'll never come close to a mythic+10 ever. :P

Lambec
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:31 am

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Lambec » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:33 pm

tiot1 wrote:The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different fusion levels.


I have a Robin's Hood +1 (I did my own test because I actually had seven of them in my collection from old teams). Anyway, I just wanted to echo this:

I don't have any pride in this Robin's Hood +1. It's so under powered and useless for my teams. I sort of feel let down to be honest. I do like the new Fusion Slot Upgrade (just fix the on/off toggle). But, this enchant thing is kinda lame (in my opinion). I consider myself an above average player (I spend the monthly $9.99 and I have all the packages), but I just can't wrap my head around this new mechanic. It just simply can't benefit an average player in my opinion just based on the incredible time sink and base 53% success chance.

Anyway this will obviously become a beating the dead horse syndrome, so I'll wait for the next patch and see if there are some better improvements in that one.

cheers.

User avatar
Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:48 am
Location: Denmark

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Hiws » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:34 am

cc_Darkis wrote:


Possible to get some sort of response to the enchantment feedback provided in this thread?

Tomblade
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:02 am

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Tomblade » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 am

So right now the shop shows me all three packs, two from this year and the one from last year. I know I have last year's pack since I was making legendary cornucopias in anticipation to the pack release. I was considering buying the old pack just to see what would happen, but I've been told I would receive duplicate furniture, and that could be counted as a exploit. Somebody also mentioned that perhaps my account was not credited for having last year's pack, and that is why the double pack is not offered for me. I'm on Steam, and I don't know if the issue people are having is also steam related.

Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Speadie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Azbandar wrote:
Nissaya wrote:The myth fusion is a whale traps that repulses me.
I would have prefered to combine 2 same items for a guaranted +1 power.
Myth are expensive and rare enought to get.

The current system is exponential so 5x5 myths for a +2 and so on. (5^10 = 10 millions myth for a +10).


So I was curious on this and did some math for a better than average player (not gem whales, they would do better).

The numbers are accurate for the quantity of Mythicals needed, to be exact: with 100% success, it would take 9,765,625 mythics for 1 - that's right, ONE - +10 mythical. Now, the average player will probably not make 125 useful Mythicals in a year, but lets say they do for argument sake. To make 1 - yes again, ONE - +10 mythical it would only take 78,125 years to make. I'm not even counting fusion time for the +'s, this is just straight up getting the 10 million Mythics to do the +10.


I'm normally not a big nay sayer, but I think you need to seriously re-look at the Enchanting feature, CC. I won't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure none of us will live past 150 (it hasn't been done yet in modern history), let alone to 78,125. Unless you all have knowledge of some scientific breakthrough to make us all live forever...

~Az on his death bed @ 150 years of age, "I can't die, I don't even have my +6 Mythic Mystic Vest yet!"~



Does this take into account the fact that fusion success decreases as you start using higher + myths ?

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Tethys » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Hiws wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:


Possible to get some sort of response to the enchantment feedback provided in this thread?


Hi,,

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8956 "We are aware of the reports about the enchanting feature so I'll have an update about that shortly!"

Probably won't have an update until the current critical issues are resolved.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/


Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.