November Patch discussion

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby internetz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:36 am

Shiroe wrote:I guess enchant system could be used to buff up those below lvl 20 skilled items to both give them some more power and lower the Support needs of the team, maybe freeing up a slot for other skills.

For the upgraded fuse slots: I've got one and probably will get a second. It's useful if you don't/can't yet do 5x different item fuses. (I don't mind a freebie flawless AA gloves being added to my 2x flawless AA gloves, 1x flawless DFP and 1x fodder lvl 47 epic...) But a toggle to fully turn off the feature, re-enabling the 5th slot for that fuse, instead of the current half-toggle of turning off the freebie but leaving the slot blocked through the "Multicraft" setting would be nice.

the multicraft toggle is only client side/visual bug. try doing a bunch of great+great fuses with multicraft off on an upgraded slot, and you will only get flawless successes, no failures.

GavinMcStine

Postby GavinMcStine » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 am

Using iPad I had to delete the game and reinstall to get the patch.

When I first started the game I had the two new packages, which I then bought, and the 2016 package which I previously purchased. Usually when you’ve already purchased a package it doesn’t show again. Is there something new in it? I have the clothing as far as I know, the scarecrow and I’ve unlocked 2 of the 3 bps.

My understanding is that if you don’t buy a package next years package will not be different or the same package as those who purchased it the year before.

Edit: Yes I know the gold and gems are new but a gem only package would be better.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:13 am

GavinMcStine wrote:Using iPad I had to delete the game and reinstall to get the patch.

When I first started the game I had the two new packages, which I then bought, and the 2016 package which I previously purchased. Usually when you’ve already purchased a package it doesn’t show again. Is there something new in it? I have the clothing as far as I know, the scarecrow and I’ve unlocked 2 of the 3 bps.

My understanding is that if you don’t buy a package next years package will not be different or the same package as those who purchased it the year before.

Edit: Yes I know the gold and gems are new but a gem only package would be better.

I think they did some renaming on the 2016 package(s). Maybe that somehow has confused the "do you already have this package?" check...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

noegge

Postby noegge » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:53 am

I am sure enchantment is not even useful for 5 players of the whole community, it has only one use in arena. 20 percent more for +1 is a joke. It is much cheaper to replace a legendary object with a mystical one. when you buy this the trading house. So only players who have a mystical object on each slot, would use this option.
only 2 new things and one of them totally pointless for all players. something of sad. but it is already clear that CC hopes, that a few buy thousands of gems to buy mystics in the trading house, otherwise this enchanting thing can not be explained.

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Hiws » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:11 am

The enhancement system could have been an amazing gold sink. But instead it's a useless system that no one is going to use because they don't want to lose their hard earned mythics.

Reworking it to cost gold to enchant items instead of fusing mythics together.
Lower the success chance and make it cost more gold the higher enhancement you go
Remove the chance of destruction.

These changes could make the system actually enjoyable IMO.

SLIP

Postby SLIP » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:58 am

Cette mise à jour est une blague...
ça fais des mois que j'attendais des nouveautés...
au lieu de ça packs payants et une amélioration du chaudron...
c'est une blague??
quand sort la VRAIE mise à jour ????

j'arrête le jeu.

SLIP

Lambec

Postby Lambec » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 am

Hiws wrote:The enhancement system could have been an amazing gold sink. But instead it's a useless system that no one is going to use because they don't want to lose their hard earned mythics.

Reworking it to cost gold to enchant items instead of fusing mythics together.
Lower the success chance and make it cost more gold the higher enhancement you go
Remove the chance of destruction.

These changes could make the system actually enjoyable IMO.

This would have been a good idea. Or even any sort of variation on it. Pay gold to increase fusion times. Pay gold to increase fuse success rate. This would have brought more value then "enchant five mythics for a 53% chance of a single +1 mythic". I'm not swimming in gold by any means, but this would really be a neat approach.

atsiputes

Postby atsiputes » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 am

looks like one of the famious ducks in a row is sitting on my upgraded fusion slot. https://imgur.com/a/LgR7J
my patch op: everytime i think its impossible to go any lower they prove im so wrong

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 am

atsiputes wrote:looks like one of the famious ducks in a row is sitting on my upgraded fusion slot. https://imgur.com/a/LgR7J
my patch op: everytime i think its impossible to go any lower they prove im so wrong

Turn on multicraft in the settings menu and it should work correctly. Also, another player tested the slot and confirmed that what you're seeing is most like a visual bug, server side it should still include the extra item in the fuse. :)

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:36 am

Ok so, a little food for thought.

The new slots are pretty awesome for precrafts and fusing up to legendary with 1 less items required, therefor, making getting those legos and mythics a little faster, because you don't need to make so many. BUT, if you're doing an EEEEL or ELLLL fuse style they're not so good. It seems to change the odds to something less beneficial, so using a fusion slot that isn't upgraded will still be better in this way.

I'd also like to know, if I do a LLLL+L fuse in this premium fusion slot, and fail, is there atleast a chance that I'll loose the fake item?

imo, if an upgraded slot means you no longer loose your hard earned legendary items that would go a long way. I accept that mythics should be hard to make, but I dropped $40 on this game this week and I'm second guessing that decision, if this new slot meant that, yes, I can obviously still fail the fusion, but I'm no longer going to loose one of the legendary items it took me a week to make.

Please, let this be the case, if not CC, make it so(insert Cpt Picard gif here). You know your customer service has been subpar lately, and you may not notice so much with all the new markets, but you are bleeding whales, we've had atleast 6 high spenders from my city leave the game in the past few months. While parts of this patch were what we wanted, in other ways, you just soured us even more. The premium slots are good, alot of that is just adjusting to the new system, tho I'm sure there are a few people out there who went right out and bought all 4 upgrades then realized how they actually work and regretted it with no way to go back on it. The enchanting leaves alot to be desired. you're asking us to burn already hard to get mythics to make one slightly more powerful with no decrease to risk. This went much longer than I intended I'll leave it there.

Return to “General Discussion”