Being able to manually trun off upgraded fusion cauldron slots

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Joebeajetski

Re: Being able to manually trun off upgraded fusion cauldron slots

Postby Joebeajetski » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Any thoughts on this @CC? This is a great upgrade. I have some mixed fuses with precrafts that are favoring/cloning items I don’t want as much as my “target” item but due to them being of higher gold value they are thrown in the bonus slot. I am using some workarounds for the time being with less than ideal results, and am wondering if being able to toggle this ability will be there?

I’ve heard that turning off multicraft appears to disable this which I can see visually but also read that is just a glitch and the items are still being duplicated?

Please advise.

Joebeajetski

Postby Joebeajetski » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:00 am

Bump.

@cc
@darkis
@tethys

Any updates?

This “upgraded” slot is turning out to be a mixed bag. The duped item is often not the one I want for mixed fuses. Getting a bonus L item for high level fuses is definitely worth the upgrade, but when it dupes the trash I throw in as fodder...not cool.

Perhaps the option to dupe the item in the first slot allowing a choices plus the ability to fill the fifth slot. I don’t like that I cannot reduce my fusion time by adding a 5th different item.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:37 pm

We've been noting all the feedback about it and indeed we need to make some changes to cut down on the confusion it's caused players.

You should see some additional changes with the next update being rolled out in the next few weeks based on what we've heared.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:02 am

cc_Darkis wrote:We've been noting all the feedback about it and indeed we need to make some changes to cut down on the confusion it's caused players.

You should see some additional changes with the next update being rolled out in the next few weeks based on what we've heared.

That would be nice. Especially without level/quality filters for the cauldron (hint, hint), "what lower gold value L can I throw in with these 3 E to make it 3+1E+L and not 3E+1+1L?" is pretty annoying... (scrolling through the full ~700 items) :|
(though based on a forum topic, right now 3+1E+L and 3E+1+1L might actually have the same result distribution in spite of what is listed on-screen... :roll: )
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “General Discussion”