Upgrading Cauldron

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Opywang

Upgrading Cauldron

Postby Opywang » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:24 am

One day, and 12 hours for upgrading cauldron to level 12.

So what do I do for 1 day, and 12 hours if I am not able to use them to progress for crafting?

For your information I just bought two slot for cauldron then I decided to upgrade, but it costed 4,000 gem for two slots, and I got all exciting then bummer now I gotta wait 1 day, and 12 hour before I can use them lol.

Maybe it's a good idea to make them useable even during upgrade since you can spend in real life money on gem, and how is it making the game enjoyable if you're able to upgrade anything in game, and still use it no matter what except the cauldron that cost only Gem to get an extra slot?

The whole point is if we're force to use gem then why not make it reliable cause that where the game make the real money from, and why hurt the consumer to limit the game after y'all profiting so much from it?

*Hint* Give what the consumer what they want, and don't make them wait 1 day, and 12 hours to play the game after them spending 50 bucks.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Upgrading Cauldron

Postby Azbandar » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:51 am

Do a couple of donations to your Town Hall, it cuts the time in half per donation (Town Hall level depending). You can get that down to a few minutes if you have enough funding.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Return to “General Discussion”