October update?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Niexist

October update?

Postby Niexist » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:04 am

Well September came and went with no update, now we're a third through October with no update. The last patch notes which are like 3 or 4 months old are exactly one game feature change, which was "turn off city notifications". So right now we're at a point where we've been promised all of this stuff, but for 6 months we've seen nothing. When will something happen????

KoalaKingHuggies

Re: October update?

Postby KoalaKingHuggies » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:47 am

never. its not that i dont trust that CC wants to help, improve and change, theyre just bad at execution.

we call this phenomenon "darkis patch", which means that every patch announced is both in work and also will never come at the same time, until it is either dropped or rolled out into the game.

sakenken

Postby sakenken » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:42 am

Do they really have a project manager? Any project should have a deadline or a set goal. They did drew up a really beautiful picture with all the enchantment ,set gear, new heroes etc. But it was ruined by procrastination. August update becomes September update then becomes October update, and mid-October is coming. Cloudade should releases small patches instead of keep waiting for a big one as you don't really know how long does it going to take. And one more thing, Darkis , are you sure the Chinese launch was a big success? How success was that when the official staffs are asking the players to use VPN in order to login to the game? And Android players are receiving update files through QQ (just imagine the update file was distributed over MSN). Are you sure you are not being fooled by Teebik?

albryant

Postby albryant » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 am

At this rate, we'll probably get an update about the ducks falling out of line again and the September/October patch will become the end of October / early November patch.

At this point I feel like I'm stuck in that old NES game Duck Hunt with a shodder gun controller while that dog (C. C.) is continuously snickering at me from behind the bushes.

BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby BigNasty » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 am

Want a good laugh? Go read the posts from "CloudCade"from early Spring who promised all sorts of transparency, running lists of what's being worked on, how they had this big patch planned around the artifact nerf, a gold sink in place, how the new CM team would be giving regular updates, regular patches, beta testing, artwork previews, etc... Soo funny.

Did I mention it was from February/March?

Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:42 pm

albryant wrote:At this rate, we'll probably get an update about the ducks falling out of line again and the September/October patch will become the end of October / early November patch.

At this point I feel like I'm stuck in that old NES game Duck Hunt with a shodder gun controller while that dog (C. C.) is continuously snickering at me from behind the bushes.

Easily the best post on the forum. Well said haha. :-)

Drathamier

Postby Drathamier » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:54 pm

albryant wrote:At this rate, we'll probably get an update about the ducks falling out of line again and the September/October patch will become the end of October / early November patch.

You have won the internet.

xilr01

Postby xilr01 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Ill pretend to be CC...*ahem*..

"We have exciting news to pass along about the sept...er..October update and your going to love it. We are in the last stages of getting this information together. We should have an update for you about our timeline going forward sometime next week."

.... *sigh*

omgabear
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby omgabear » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:09 pm

BigNasty wrote:Want a good laugh? Go read the posts from "CloudCade"from early Spring who promised all sorts of transparency, running lists of what's being worked on, how they had this big patch planned around the artifact nerf, a gold sink in place, how the new CM team would be giving regular updates, regular patches, beta testing, artwork previews, etc... Soo funny.

Did I mention it was from February/March?

You mean...

Cloudcade wrote:Once the new members are fully trained, they will be introduced formally within the forums. Likewise, we will ensure that there is more active line of open communication between your collective voices (feedback, suggestions, questions) and our community and product teams moving forward. This will effectively allow us to deploy and prioritize the content that you want in a timely manner as we still do have a long production pipeline to build out with more social, competitive, live events and general content throughout 2017 leading into early 2018.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:01 pm

From http://www.forum.shopheroes.com/viewtop ... 2&start=10 ?

I've read over everything in that post, and it certainly seems written as, "Enjoy some fusion / quest reduction events!"

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 am

The maintenance was needed so we could have time to upgrade and update our:
Database and servers
This is also something we needed to do to prepare for the new game build that is in the works which we should see in the next week or so.

From Facebook. No details yet but supposedly due in a week or two.

Return to “General Discussion”