Get Trade House prices

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
StopGamer

Get Trade House prices

Postby StopGamer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:42 pm

I like this game, first of all because of live Trade House. But sometimes looking through endless rows of items checking prices can be boring.
Is there any way to download actual prices on Trade House?
API?
XLS download?
Shared up-to-date spreadsheet?
Mysql read-only slave instance?
Event stream (kafka/kinesis?)?

Anything will be usefull! :D

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Get Trade House prices

Postby Shiroe » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:48 am

As you mentioned: "live" AKA changing every second (for ex when buying/selling a batch of artifacts by tapping furiously, you'll see plenty of popup text about the item no longer being available at that price, since others are buying/selling at the same time and scooped up that one just (part of) a second before you...), so the downloaded file would be outdated before it hits your harddisk.
So other than as a way to find what the snipers that constantly refresh the "what's new" misssed, I'm not sure what such a download would add. (I don't think they encourage semi-automated searching for tradehouse deals...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

litari
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby litari » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:50 am

Shiroe wrote:As you mentioned: "live" AKA changing every second (for ex when buying/selling a batch of artifacts by tapping furiously, you'll see plenty of popup text about the item no longer being available at that price, since others are buying/selling at the same time and scooped up that one just (part of) a second before you...), so the downloaded file would be outdated before it hits your harddisk.
So other than as a way to find what the snipers that constantly refresh the "what's new" misssed, I'm not sure what such a download would add. (I don't think they encourage semi-automated searching for tradehouse deals...)

It would be a way of tracking prices over longer periods of time. Would be nice to see how certain items fall/rise in price depending on day of week, pack releases and updates (which will be coming.. soon... any day now.......).
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 59, NW: 320G, Items unlocked: 603, Packs owned: 4 (sig updated: 18/01-03)

StopGamer

Postby StopGamer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:18 am

Also I mostly search for stable(capped with a lot of instances) requests and offers and they change not so fast.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:44 am

StopGamer wrote:Also I mostly search for stable(capped with a lot of instances) requests and offers and they change not so fast.

The "Precraft ID" tab of the http://bit.ly/shopheroes spreadsheet might be of help there, with a bit of the "Special Orders" tab added.
Those are the most likely items to be mass requested.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

StopGamer

Postby StopGamer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:18 am

I also working on receipt profitability research for all possible receipts (through spreadsheet or application). For this I need prices almost for all items in unified format (offer/request gold/gem). Manually paste them and update will be painful. I though to hire someone on turk to one time copy all prices from Trade House.
I assume it will cost 1$ per 1000 prices.
we have almost 1000 items x 7 qualities x 2 (gem/gold) x 2 (offer/request) = 28$, not so big number to be shared to get database for calculations

StopGamer

Postby StopGamer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:24 am

hm, how can I move this topic into suggestions board?

xsansara

Postby xsansara » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 am

MTurk is not gonna help you unless the worker happens to have a high level account.

AFAIK you need to be high level to see high level items on the TH.

Return to “General Discussion”