Official Community Update from Darkis

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
inVoh
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby inVoh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:18 pm

I'm surprised people want small tweaks to enchanting, like you think making your +1 mythic immune to destruction is going to make Enchanting even more feasible? Getting a mythic is hard enough as it is. People are talking about it making +10 trivial. Yeah if you have millions of dollars or 5k+ years to fuse everything. There are HUGE problems with enchanting. I'd go so far as to say it being a ridiculous feature to add, especially since it's only a gem sink. People wanted it to be a gold sink, give us a way to dump our billions of gold we produce everyday.

Fusion cauldron building, costs 50m to reduce fusion time by 20%. BAM easy.

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 pm

inVoh wrote:I'm surprised people want small tweaks to enchanting, like you think making your +1 mythic immune to destruction is going to make Enchanting even more feasible? Getting a mythic is hard enough as it is. People are talking about it making +10 trivial. Yeah if you have millions of dollars or 5k+ years to fuse everything. There are HUGE problems with enchanting. I'd go so far as to say it being a ridiculous feature to add, especially since it's only a gem sink. People wanted it to be a gold sink, give us a way to dump our billions of gold we produce everyday.

Fusion cauldron building, costs 50m to reduce fusion time by 20%. BAM easy.



Feedback on this has been heard loud and clear. I can say you will see some changes to this over the course of the next few updates.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby alanx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
inVoh wrote:I'm surprised people want small tweaks to enchanting, like you think making your +1 mythic immune to destruction is going to make Enchanting even more feasible? Getting a mythic is hard enough as it is. People are talking about it making +10 trivial. Yeah if you have millions of dollars or 5k+ years to fuse everything. There are HUGE problems with enchanting. I'd go so far as to say it being a ridiculous feature to add, especially since it's only a gem sink. People wanted it to be a gold sink, give us a way to dump our billions of gold we produce everyday.

Fusion cauldron building, costs 50m to reduce fusion time by 20%. BAM easy.



Feedback on this has been heard loud and clear. I can say you will see some changes to this over the course of the next few updates.


Hi Darkis,
Is there any ETA on at least the new heroes? It would significantly add a lot of work to keep many players busy and happy for the next six months at least.

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:04 am

alanx wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:
inVoh wrote:I'm surprised people want small tweaks to enchanting, like you think making your +1 mythic immune to destruction is going to make Enchanting even more feasible? Getting a mythic is hard enough as it is. People are talking about it making +10 trivial. Yeah if you have millions of dollars or 5k+ years to fuse everything. There are HUGE problems with enchanting. I'd go so far as to say it being a ridiculous feature to add, especially since it's only a gem sink. People wanted it to be a gold sink, give us a way to dump our billions of gold we produce everyday.

Fusion cauldron building, costs 50m to reduce fusion time by 20%. BAM easy.



Feedback on this has been heard loud and clear. I can say you will see some changes to this over the course of the next few updates.


Hi Darkis,
Is there any ETA on at least the new heroes? It would significantly add a lot of work to keep many players busy and happy for the next six months at least.


It's getting near the Time for the next update to really start finishing up so hopefully not too much longer to be honest. Soon as things are in the green light stage, I'll be posting it upas quickly as possible.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby alanx » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 am

Is the upcoming patch scheduled as a Jan patch? Or is it more likely a valentines day related feb patch?

Joebeajetski
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby Joebeajetski » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:19 am

Why is the exceptional craft notification still a thing? That should not be a hard stop in our crafting process. There should at least be a process to toggle this notification. This is been a request for many months and yet all the updates ignore this. Why is cc not listening to it’s fan base? Many precrafts take less time to craft than it does to click away this unnecessary notification. How hard is it to make this a small notification or eliminate all together? I can’t see any logical explanation other then to grab gems from players spend them upgrading their crafts?

Anyone else find this ridiculous that this request has gone unaddressed for so long??

Mitrax
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 am

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby Mitrax » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 am

Joebeajetski wrote:Anyone else find this ridiculous that this request has gone unaddressed for so long??


Not ridiculous, while its not unaddressed. Its frustrating to wait for updates, cause nobody knows what will come in which week/month.
Everybody can understand, something is not as easy to do, but my question is, what bugs are know, what will come at which priority.

I only think they do the best, but not in a way, we can understand. So the location for other people is not my priority, if there are any bugs. I dont need new content on a bugged game to cause more bugs.

So I hope to CC they will set priority for bugfix and than new cauldron system (maybe rework for mythical+10 too). At this moment the game makes no sence to me anymore. The fusion caldron is a part of the game, but waiting a week/month for the fusion? No way. Its like to disable the cauldron in the endgame!

So its would be nice to get more information about the doing of development. News will hold people to stay or login daily ;)

Regards
Mitrax

Dred0
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby Dred0 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Joebeajetski wrote:Why is the exceptional craft notification still a thing? That should not be a hard stop in our crafting process. There should at least be a process to toggle this notification. This is been a request for many months and yet all the updates ignore this. Why is cc not listening to it’s fan base? Many precrafts take less time to craft than it does to click away this unnecessary notification. How hard is it to make this a small notification or eliminate all together? I can’t see any logical explanation other then to grab gems from players spend them upgrading their crafts?

Anyone else find this ridiculous that this request has gone unaddressed for so long??

Not really. It is an opportunity to let people spend gems. It don't expect it will ever be removed. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby alanx » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:11 pm

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to at least allow us to suppress exceptional craft messages for good great and flawless types at will or at least good and great. I’m not against the epic and leg pop ups but the rest are just annoying

User avatar
Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:53 am

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby Lionstar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm glad I did not hold my breath for the news. Here we come February.


Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aks47u, jeroti, peteypie99 and 2 guests

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.