Official Community Update from Darkis

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby Lionstar » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:58 am

Hey Darkis hope your holidays are great!

Any chance we could get a quick update on the timeline of what is happening behind the curtain and a bit of a timeline for anything in front of us?

Cheers!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Lionstar wrote:Hey Darkis hope your holidays are great!

Any chance we could get a quick update on the timeline of what is happening behind the curtain and a bit of a timeline for anything in front of us?

Cheers!

Working on that and hopefully I'll have something to share with the New Year's^^
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Dastardlyone

Postby Dastardlyone » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:20 am

or maybe not
#deadgame

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:58 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Working on that and hopefully I'll have something to share with the New Year's^^

Dastardlyone wrote:or maybe not

Assuming Darkis to be working on the 1st and being at the San Francisco location and having a 9-to-5 job, I guess that statement is about 13 hours early? ;)
Come on, Darkis, prove him wrong! ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 am

#deadgame

Nothing constructive at all about this comment and as Shiroe said, way early. Some of us are working on New Years, many are not. Either way, I read his comment as “After the new year”, not on the first. You have waited this long,quit or be patient, but we have seen that comments like yours are not helpful, could get you banned, and will only create drama.

Happy New Year Forums.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Tkshowers wrote:
#deadgame

Nothing constructive at all about this comment and as Shiroe said, way early. Some of us are working on New Years, many are not. Either way, I read his comment as “After the new year”, not on the first. You have waited this long,quit or be patient, but we have seen that comments like yours are not helpful, could get you banned, and will only create drama.

Happy New Year Forums.

Kinda past the new year... maybe a hint? Just the ducks even if their place in the row is not guaranteed or determined?

alanx

Postby alanx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:28 pm

update.....please.....

inVoh

Postby inVoh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:39 pm

alanx wrote:update.....please.....

They don't have anything to share. Darkis wants to share stuff, believe me but the people he reports to don't. If you pressure him into giving info, he will just be pressured into giving bad information and we will all be let down. Cloudcade has had a bunch of blowback for announcing features and updates we never received or came about months later down the line. It's probably in their best interest to not announce anything until it's complete and ready to build into the game.

Remember we still don't even have fortune teller back, and that was something promised in the November patch.

rashimakerenmosa

Postby rashimakerenmosa » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:22 am

We still don't even have the official rules of how the upgraded fusion pot works.

Lionstar

Postby Lionstar » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:34 am

Or what was the thought process behind making the enchantment system the way it is since it doesn't cater to anyone in the community.

I wish it was just huge amounts of gold and random artifacts so we had some solid sink for it.

Return to “General Discussion”