Official Community Update from Darkis

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
peteypie99
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby peteypie99 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:15 am

Lionstar wrote:I'm glad I did not hold my breath for the news. Here we come February.

You're surprised that communication isn't timely and open? The last message we got from Darkis was an elaborate "soon"... nothing new... no news... Features from the last patch still haven't been fixed and we likely are waiting for fixes that won't happen. Player feedback hasn't been implemented and it won't be for a very long time (if the history of feedback implementation is any indication). Right now the focus is probably maximizing revenue from the new influx of customers from overseas markets, and the faithful original player base is being taken for granted because they know you've sunk so much time and money in the game that you're not going anywhere anytime soon. It's kind of like the "sunk cost" phenomenon-meets-emotionally manipulative relationship. If the current state of the game makes you feel bad ... trust your gut.

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:40 am

@Darkis @Tethys :
If the current set of throwback packs have been completed, can we at-least have January month package released now?

in 2016 it was viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4712
Winter package consisting of :
◾Skadi's Tiara (Level 18 Hat)
◾Skadi's Charm (Level 35 Pendant)
◾Frostfire Gauntlets (Level 45 Gauntlets)

Resuming the monthly package system would keep monthly updates going even if just in the namesake...

I know you guys are planning a big update but if that's going to be delayed it is fine if you guys at least resume the monthly package updates in the interim.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:28 am

alanx wrote:I know you guys are planning a big update but if that's going to be delayed it is fine if you guys at least resume the monthly package updates in the interim.

I so wish they could find an easy way to disconnect package start/end days from store client updates (AKA: most likely currently dates hardcoded into the client app) .
If they could just trigger setting a package start/end date from the server, kind of like events, that would be so much more easy for both them (update scheduling wise) and the players...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Shiro Kobu

Postby Shiro Kobu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Shiroe wrote:I so wish they could find an easy way to disconnect package start/end days from store client updates (AKA: most likely currently dates hardcoded into the client app) .
If they could just trigger setting a package start/end date from the server, kind of like events, that would be so much more easy for both them (update scheduling wise) and the players...

Well, those packages are supposed to bring new bp's so there is no way around actual updates.
ボンズトレモンド、 シートコンプレンマシニャトゥルピーエムムア。

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 am

Shiro Kobu wrote:
Shiroe wrote:I so wish they could find an easy way to disconnect package start/end days from store client updates (AKA: most likely currently dates hardcoded into the client app) .

Well, those packages are supposed to bring new bp's so there is no way around actual updates.

Depending on how you code it, you could probably add those through in-app updates/downloads instead of store updates.
Or pre-load them into the client app well in advance; not sure we have any player disecting the client app on updates for this game anymore, so people might not even notice such future assets being stuffed in...

5 days ago: https://www.facebook.com/shopheroes/pos ... 22R9%22%7D
Shop Heroes wrote:
Any new packs??? And it’s annoying that u do maintenance during raids

No news yet to share but we do have some inbound to be honest!

So that's a "perhaps a Valentine update, but not sure yet"?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:58 am

I wouldn't have my hopes high for February update either. We haven't heard a beep since forever ago and they just released Gems Frontier officially via App Store.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Leaving this one here and locking thread, will get up a new one shortly.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9058
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “General Discussion”