Official Community Update from Darkis

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
BigNasty
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Official Community Update from Darkis

Postby BigNasty » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:15 pm

So what happened to the further details and questions you were going to answer through last weekend and this week?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 pm

BigNasty wrote:So what happened to the further details and questions you were going to answer through last weekend and this week?

I've answered questions, dealt with folks derailing the topic and more.

I haven't received more information yet so it's still in a holding pattern. What else is needed till then? :D

Folks are more than welcome to discuss the information already provided outside of "Where's the rest/More''!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:45 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
BigNasty wrote:So what happened to the further details and questions you were going to answer through last weekend and this week?

I've answered questions, dealt with folks derailing the topic and more.

I haven't received more information yet so it's still in a holding pattern. What else is needed till then? :D

Folks are more than welcome to discuss the information already provided outside of "Where's the rest/More''!

Hey Darkis. Thank you for keeping up with things. I'm sure its pretty uncomfortable right now between that rock and the hard place.

I have a few questions and curious about what you can tell us.

1) will the chinese markets be on the same servers? Will we all be using the same trade house? if so how do you expect it to effect the market?
2) you mentioned new heroes. can you tell us if these will be more paid packages or are we finally getting a free one or two?
3) without having to say whats in the next update or not, can you tell us a few of the UI changes you guys are working on? this part was what seems like unnecessarily vague to me, where I think the game would benefit from alot of UI changes.

albryant

Postby albryant » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 pm

I'd still like to known about this farm update you tease. From the way its worded it sounds like it's suppose to be this semi well known thing that people have been talking about but I can only find extremely vague references to it using the search function.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:57 pm

albryant wrote:I'd still like to known about this farm update you tease. From the way its worded it sounds like it's suppose to be this semi well known thing that people have been talking about but I can only find extremely vague references to it using the search function.

Not to give away too much on it but it is a feature being looked at that adds in stuff related to what it is being called. This stuff would offer new elements to crafting and bonuses ala boost.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Can we get a letter of introduction from Tethys and also an outline of what his position here on the forum is and how it overlaps with yours?

Cheers. L*

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:41 pm

Lionstar wrote:Can we get a letter of introduction from Tethys and also an outline of what his position here on the forum is and how it overlaps with yours?

Cheers. L*

That should hopefully be happening tomorrow afternoon.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Tethys wrote:
Lionstar wrote:Can we get a letter of introduction from Tethys and also an outline of what his position here on the forum is and how it overlaps with yours?

Cheers. L*

That should hopefully be happening tomorrow afternoon.

Indeed and pretty much folks the same role as others have filled from the community such as Richard, ABQU etc.

That will take time of course and more so building relationships with folks.

Tethys wont be alone as you guys can chip in as well.

It'll be open season shortly as it's long over due on getting some of you more involved if your willing.

I'll detail out the program when ready soon.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:55 am

Monkey King wrote:1) will the chinese markets be on the same servers? Will we all be using the same trade house? if so how do you expect it to effect the market?

They already launched in China as far as I know. Chest prices and low tier key prices going up is probably partially caused by all those new players that now try to get the lower chest blueprints. (sharp increase in demand, supply not yet going up at the same pace)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:43 am

cc_Darkis wrote:New Heroes….!

Yup, and let’s say they should be pretty sweet from what I’ve seen. Some are very close to being ready and will be released when the time is right.

But what are they? Tell us! Sorry I can’t but I can tell you they are some epic fighters not to be taken lightly be it sword or spell.

So who's first: Catherine or Thomas?

Return to “General Discussion”