Dredstopia was stolen

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Phoenix25385

Re: Dredstopia was stolen

Postby Phoenix25385 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:00 pm

thanks mate..... it is rare that you get this level of support in a game!!

Kuscka
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Kuscka » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Thank you again!! Darkis, Cloud Cade and last but not least all our neighbouring cities. Thank you. I want to share this poem with you.

Together, We Preserve..
And so, it was…
We reflect back together,
we celebrate our successes,
we feel the stings of our failures,
we learn from our mistakes.
TOGETHER, we persevere.

And so, it is…
We join hands and minds,
We work toward collective goals,
We strive and we struggle to be better.
TOGETHER, we persevere.

And so, it can be…
We will create our own future.
We will arrive at our hard-earned successes.
We will make new mistakes, and learn from them.
We will continue to grow.
TOGETHER, we will persevere.

Join me.
Let's you and I, become we.
Reflect with me.
Work along side of me.
Suffer setback and failure with me.
Learn from mistakes with me.
I will stand by your side
if you will stand by mine.
TOGETHER, we can walk through the fire of any adversity.
For, TOGETHER, we persevere.

Stand with me,
stand as WE,
For WE can withstand,
whatever hand is dealt us.
TOGETHER, we have, we will.
TOGETHER, we persevere.
Yesterday, this day, and yet another...
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." --Mohandas K. Gandhi
"What ever you put in is not what you'll get out, it will remain a suprise!! Just keep doing it." --Shop Heros Cauldron by Kuscka

Niexist

Postby Niexist » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Do the Chinese players get any representation? Can you even communicate with them Dakris? That is quite the decision to make with nothing from the other side in what is a perfectly legitimate game mechanic.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:18 pm

It was done on purpose for the sole reason to take over due to what the guild/city had already gained instead of doing their own. That's where our system fails and we should have changed this in the past, in fact it's on the road map to set different roles/permissions as it would be needed for the long touted City Cold War feature.

As for your other postings...not needed and completely uncalled for. I'm removing them and giving you the heads up to keep things civil.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Niexist

Postby Niexist » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:55 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:It was done on purpose for the sole reason to take over due to what the guild/city had already gained instead of doing their own. That's where our system fails and we should have changed this in the past, in fact it's on the road map to set different roles/permissions as it would be needed for the long touted City Cold War feature.

As for your other postings...not needed and completely uncalled for. I'm removing them and giving you the heads up to keep things civil.

You don't have to invite untrustworthy people to your city. I like the fact that it is supposed to be a democracy, meaning no one person has control over it, but apparently you prefer a king.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Niexist wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:It was done on purpose for the sole reason to take over due to what the guild/city had already gained instead of doing their own. That's where our system fails and we should have changed this in the past, in fact it's on the road map to set different roles/permissions as it would be needed for the long touted City Cold War feature.

You don't have to invite untrustworthy people to your city. I like the fact that it is supposed to be a democracy, meaning no one person has control over it, but apparently you prefer a king.

Take for example you have 25 total size and you have 12 folks in there and your the mayor buy the full vote...you invite on person to help grow the city and bam, in a matter of mins they have invited a whole crew, beat out the vote and then take over.

Yeah that's not how we intended it to work and was a massive oversight. With all the new players coming in this was going to happen sooner or later hence making changes.

These folks are only doing this to grab an advantage with out having to do the work everyone else has done. Sorry if you find fault in that but that's what it is and where we stand.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Niexist wrote:Do the Chinese players get any representation? Can you even communicate with them Dakris? That is quite the decision to make with nothing from the other side in what is a perfectly legitimate game mechanic.

The simple answer to this is No.
Nothing is required from their side. They don't have any non-movable assets in the city. Even if they're kicked out they will carry their investments. They can just join another city or form one of their own. The issue here is the case of stolen non-movable assets (crown jewel investments). Returning them to the folks who obtained and spent them is only natural.
The existing mechanic can no longer be claimed to be "perfectly" legitimate when its own regulator/developer claims that it is defective and compromised.

dragon

Postby dragon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:07 pm

i would banned for good all chinese players that does this kinda Unicorns and people who make alts Enchantment up the game for other . this make me so angry and just dont want to play more the game the more it comes people like this . people who put hard work in a city of thems own and some puppy who take ower just be cuz hence dont want spend time and money in make thems own city . :evil: :x

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:35 pm

+1 for dragon because I haven't seen a madlibs posting in a while. Any post that has Unicorn Enchantments and puppies has my vote.

Phoenix25385

Postby Phoenix25385 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 am

I like Dragon's post... English may not be his first language, but his passion for the game is there for all to see. The stealth grabbing of a city is something that irritates all of us who have put significant time into the game to build a city up. The investments are not the loss for me, the rewards from arena are irreplaceable.

Return to “General Discussion”