Please remove troll

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Nash

Please remove troll

Postby Nash » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 am

There is troll Dear Devil in one of the world chats. Can you please ban him, he is being vulgar to everyone.

Keep crafting

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Please remove troll

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Thanks and I'll let the CS team know!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:55 am

At times it would be nice if the chat had a (temporary) mute button or for ex. a player getting something like 7+ reports within 15 minutes would automatically get a mini chat ban of an hour. (not sure on the numbers to not make mini chat bans by software abusable)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Dizzle
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Dizzle » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:44 am

I think your idea is pretty great, Shiroe. I don't really think it would be abused, but I can only speak towards what I see from the active talkers. They tend to enjoy a more civil chat. I can't speak for what the silent users might think though. The problem with a number much higher than 10 is that often times there aren't 10 people actively talking in a given chat.

Currently I find the best method is to just report and switch to another chat so you don't have to hear them. But that only works for me because I don't have much time to spend in world chat anymore... it's an interesting dilemma.

Return to “General Discussion”