Unjust and unfair Ban!

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
DonaldTrump

Unjust and unfair Ban!

Postby DonaldTrump » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:36 am

Apparently cloudcade doesn't want people to play their game. My account got banned due to the following reason: "you were banned for repeated chat violations and inappropriate behaviour". It is not a chat ban! I got banned out of the whole game. Needles to say I was told that: "Your game ban will be lifted on the 12th of August, and your chat ban will be lifted in 13 days".

Guess what? It is 12th of August today and no ban lifting here, still can't log-in.

Really, really poor decisionmaking and customer service. I am severly disapionted.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Unjust and unfair Ban!

Postby Azbandar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:28 am

From what I've seen in world chat, they're being very lenient with you.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:30 am

Yeah, you're lucky it's only a two week chat ban. You should take this time to review the terms of use and code of conduct.

DonaldTrump

Postby DonaldTrump » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 am

Despite both of you being right about the chat ban. There is no reason to ban me from playing as I did not cheat in any way!

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 am

Enchantment off
Sent: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:48 am
Recipient: Azbandar

Enchantment you you Elf!

Private messages such as these are why you should be IP banned from the forums and the game. Yes, CC changes the words, but when you know what they are, you know what this says.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

DonaldTrump

Postby DonaldTrump » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 am

Dude you should get banned from this forum, don't send me these messages:
"Your mother is a enchantment
Recipient: DonaldTrump

your father too you Elf!"

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 am

DonaldTrump wrote:"Your game ban will be lifted on the 12th of August, and your chat ban will be lifted in 13 days".

Guess what? It is 12th of August today and no ban lifting here, still can't log-in.

Yes? Did they say it would be lifted on the 12th at 00:00h?
Depending on the timezone used, the ban lifting could happen within the next almost 7 (UTC) or almost 15 (PDT) hours for their statement to still be true... (darn really that early still on the american west coast?)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 am

DonaldTrump wrote:Dude you should get banned from this forum, don't send me these messages:
"Your mother is a enchantment
Recipient: DonaldTrump

your father too you Elf!"

You do know they have record of messages, and this one was never sent, right? I would have also used "an" not "a" before enchantment.

Just so you know, I did report your pm, feel free to try to make up a report on the false one you made "from me" and we'll see how fast your bans are lifted.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 am

Talking about your ban on the forum is a violation of the Forum Rules and Regulations.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=833
2.7 Law and Forum Violations
This section refers to the restriction of posting on the following:
Posting of discussion or links depicting cheats, hacks, trojan horses, exploitive programs, etc. If you have found or know of any of or are suspicious of any of these, please report immediately with as much detail as possible to the Shop Heroes support ticket system.
Posting of unreleased content or content obtained through hacking software. This can result in a in-game ban as well as a forum ban.
Illegal activities or drugs. Both clear and disguised links, posts, images, etc. to these activities will be removed. Users are expected to act lawfully while participating on these forums.

Discussion of actions or bans taken against yourself or any other player in-game or in the forums.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:02 pm

Okay, hate to do this but you've earned a perma forum ban and I'm sure you are going to read this post, another instance in game or making an alt on the forums will lead to a perma in game suspension.

This also applies to your messages to support.

Making this public as I want everyone to know that under no circumstances, is it ever okay to harass support.

Locking this thread now and thanks for the reports folks!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “General Discussion”