Waiting for gold keys from December 2016. Who's longer?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Waiting for gold keys from December 2016. Who's longer?

Postby Catarina » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:01 pm

I made req for 100 gold keys in December 2016. For maximum money (100mln), of course.

Today is 4 august and I'm still waiting for this keys. Who is longer than I? Who received the same req recently?

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Waiting for gold keys from December 2016. Who's longer?

Postby Kim! » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm also waiting on gold and iron since mid-December, I believe I posted mine about a week before the update that killed the key flip pyramid. At this point I'm keeping the requests up just from curiosity on how long the wait is, but I'll be surprised if they ever come. :P

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:28 pm

I have mine up since late October early November. Fingers crossed!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 pm

I'll take another deep dive on this...bad thing is there are a lot of folks hoarding keys and just sitting on them. Not even using em.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:31 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:I'll take another deep dive on this...bad thing is there are a lot of folks hoarding keys and just sitting on them. Not even using em.

Their current scarcity is due to the nerf with selling keys.

Not because some evil players are hoarding them.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:23 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:I'll take another deep dive on this...bad thing is there are a lot of folks hoarding keys and just sitting on them. Not even using em.

The kind of players who hoard keys are probably the kind who buy for gold and sell for gems, that wouldn't fix the queue of max gold requests. Personally I don't mind that the key flip pyramid got nerfed, was never a big fan of it, but I do wish key/chest info was in the game somewhere... half a year later and we still have to explain the key rules several times a week on chat >_<

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Kim! wrote:

The kind of players who hoard keys are probably the kind who buy for gold and sell for gems, that wouldn't fix the queue of max gold requests. Personally I don't mind that the key flip pyramid got nerfed, was never a big fan of it, but I do wish key/chest info was in the game somewhere... half a year later and we still have to explain the key rules several times a week on chat >_<

Faq would help but that doesn't mean folks will go to it. I'll see what can be done as the team fields plenty of tickets on it.

Good way would just put it in the tutorial.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:40 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:Faq would help but that doesn't mean folks will go to it. I'll see what can be done as the team fields plenty of tickets on it.

Good way would just put it in the tutorial.

I would love to see it noted directly on the trade house, like a grayed out spot where that key should be saying how many more chests need to be opened first. But if that's too much to implement a note in the FAQ would still be a nice reference for now. :x

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Catarina » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:38 pm

I wanted open chests for gold, not jems. You nerf this too - noone can open chests for gold now.

Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:02 am

My late October/early Nov gold keys are being filled right now. :D

Return to “General Discussion”