City Troubles

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Darkslayer85

City Troubles

Postby Darkslayer85 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:50 am

I recently created a new city, the reason being that I wanted to experience the game with players of my level and move at a steady pace, and not be given all the resources and workers for free.

A very friendly level 59 user who helps noob cities joined, and while the buffs and extra heroes are nice, he isn't staying forever.

I feel that this is slightly robbing my game experience and conflicts with my intial reason for making my own city. He has told me that if I don't want the help I'm welcome to kick him, but I'm concerned about losing the trust of my members. Help?

River
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: City Troubles

Postby River » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 am

kick him off and, next time, change your city status from public to private (if you are the mayor).

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:00 am

I would boot him, he knows what he's doing and he knows how expensive your investments are right now. Or if you're worried about your citymates' feelings you could do a vote to see how they feel about the situation.

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:24 pm

If you can, talk to him publicly in city chat (in or out of the game- not sure if you have line or discord for your city) so they know he is okay with being kicked, and they see your reasoning behind kicking him.

Other option is to ask him to leave of his own volition.

Return to “General Discussion”