Unable to log-in -- facebook error --

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Just.me

Unable to log-in -- facebook error --

Postby Just.me » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:30 am

Hi darkiss,

So many people are having this problem but for me it strted yesterday and was fixed after a few hours and currently (as i started typing this) it is happening again.

First another thing:
I used to be linked to facebook but even if i wasn't like "connected" i still could play, now i have this noob account if I don't connect. I liked it before that

About the intro:
I am only connected with facebook because that is the only thing I have of the 3 options and I shouldn't be obligated to connect with something else since either one should work.
But it has been impossible to connect, when I try to connect while on the noob account (last time it finally worked after hours) then I get the facebook screen, I accept etc (the usual things) and then nothing..
This is annoying since I didn't have a lot of time to play yesterday (and today aswell) and when i can finally play for a while then it gives me this issue.
This is not fun because it is costing me gold since I can't collect resources and items and start crafting new items and work on the city raid,...

Is there any chanse this facebook problem will be fixed?
And if a ticket is sent to support would they give any sort of reimbursement? (Sorry if this word is typed wrong, but i believe it is the correct word)

Ps: I was a big fan of those past 3 events except the fact that loot wasn't actual loot from raids but only from quests and the event was during raid.

Greetings,
Sam

eggyboi

Re: Unable to log-in -- facebook error --

Postby eggyboi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:36 am

The same thing happened to me now. Maybe this is facebook issue. I hope they can fix it asap. I have alot of crafting to do.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 pm

I've pinged the team regarding this and some folk on the updated firefox have the issue with FB. Can you guys let me know your details such as browser (if using), device and os.

Thanks!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

MI-Wolf

Postby MI-Wolf » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:02 am

I get this error once every 3ish weeks. I just had it over this past weekend, I think it was on Saturday. The FB link to the game just stops working. So, I cannot sign in to my account. I know if I just leave the game alone for a while and come back after an hour or so it reconnects again.

I am on the iPad Air 2 using the app.

Return to “General Discussion”