Change one thing in shop heroes?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Change one thing in shop heroes?

Postby cynthrocks » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 am

barbaraann72 wrote:I want to be able to see what I'm fusing (sometimes I forget).

Yo. Same.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:32 am

barbaraann72 wrote:I want to be able to see what I'm fusing (sometimes I forget).

Yep, being able to click/tap to see what went into that couldron slot would be nice.
Similarly, being able to see which item you sold on the tradehouse would be nice too instead of just seeing some gems/gold and trying to think hard what the heck it was that used to be in that trade slot...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Larger bins. The fact that I can craft 1 item at a time is laughable. The bins were designed for items lvl 40.

omgabear
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby omgabear » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Lionstar wrote:Larger bins. The fact that I can craft 1 item at a time is laughable. The bins were designed for items lvl 40.

"Designed" is debatable

Docjoe

Postby Docjoe » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 pm

I wish you could cancel a quest group like you can something you are crafting. Sometimes I screw up and send someone on the wrong team. Would be nice if there was a short timer that let you cancel.

Dastardlyone

Postby Dastardlyone » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:21 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Hmm as a player one change is tough to pick...

I'll go with.........gear appearance. I seriously hate seeing that I crafted something awesome and can only sit n stare at a pop up to enjoy it.

I don't care if I light up the night but my stuff should show when equipped.

That or CC needs to give me skins a la overwatch pronto.

This was not a "dream" thread but serious suggestions that should be easy to impliment. For instance fusion changes we've asked for above lvl 50 would just be changing numbers.

No one wants either of those things you suggested. We realise they would require a huge amount of dev work, unrealistic suggestion.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:39 am

Dastardlyone wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:Hmm as a player one change is tough to pick...

I'll go with.........gear appearance. I seriously hate seeing that I crafted something awesome and can only sit n stare at a pop up to enjoy it.

I don't care if I light up the night but my stuff should show when equipped.

That or CC needs to give me skins a la overwatch pronto.

This was not a "dream" thread but serious suggestions that should be easy to impliment. For instance fusion changes we've asked for above lvl 50 would just be changing numbers.

No one wants either of those things you suggested. We realise they would require a huge amount of dev work, unrealistic suggestion.

Bit late to the bandwagon on my comment but thanks for the call out 6+ weeks later 8-) . Take things a little less serious on what get's suggested as many could say the same for exactly what you suggested or update the op to better reflect what you are wanting to discuss more clearly.

Thanks! 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Dastardlyone

Postby Dastardlyone » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 pm

6 weeks late :) perish the thought. When's the big patch due again?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Dastardlyone wrote:6 weeks late :) perish the thought. When's the big patch due again?

Glad you asked! Been looking at the things being worked on waiting for some to go green for the last two weeks has been nerve wracking. A fair amount of stuff is being pushed into the updates that goes in for the back end of things so the other stuff can work when its done.

We should be getting an update for this September and hopefully it's more in line with what you guys are expecting. I'll know more over the next day or so.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Dastardlyone

Postby Dastardlyone » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:25 am

Sweet Cold war? Can't wait to hear more!

Return to “General Discussion”