Change one thing in shop heroes?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Change one thing in shop heroes?

Postby Aelfgeft » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 am

Some sort of ability to make the fusion cauldron work faster. For the higher-level items, the craft times are reverent.

Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Aelfgeft » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:13 am

Catarina wrote:720/720 very annoying

I need 80 items for 1 receipt. It is 160 blue items. 320 green.

For one receipt. I can't do one - recourses.. I can't do two - inventory

Argh!!!

I agree. 720 is kind of restrictive for some of us. Heightened maxes on resource bins would also be nice.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:10 am

Aelfgeft wrote:
Catarina wrote:720/720 very annoying

I need 80 items for 1 receipt. It is 160 blue items. 320 green.

For one receipt. I can't do one - recourses.. I can't do two - inventory

Argh!!!

I agree. 720 is kind of restrictive for some of us.

Any storage space below infinity will run into that problem. :P ;)
* looks at bookcases and at things that still need to be stored in them... going to be a problem... * I want a pocket dimension to store things both in game and in real world. ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:52 am

Dastardlyone wrote:If you could change one thing in shop heroes, what would it be?

Lift the ban on and restrictions associated with creating and using multi-accounts.

sideways

Postby sideways » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 pm

WingDingo wrote:
Dastardlyone wrote:If you could change one thing in shop heroes, what would it be?

Lift the ban on and restrictions associated with creating and using multi-accounts.

Like 99% sure this is not happening

Niexist

Postby Niexist » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:44 am

dev team, matter of fact every CC employee deserves a "you're fired" in my opinion.

Skydome81

Postby Skydome81 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Time. Questing healing fusing crafting. The times are just too long . Games lose their fun factor when you spend so much time waiting. And gems to rush time are so high it isnt worth it. Longest wait for anything should be 24 to 48 hours.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Skydome81 wrote:Time. Questing healing fusing crafting. The times are just too long . Games lose their fun factor when you spend so much time waiting. And gems to rush time are so high it isnt worth it. Longest wait for anything should be 24 to 48 hours.

Except for fusion there are ways to keep all the times down to couple hours for almost everything.

Crafting: Craft times are based on worker skills. Level up your workers, level up your workbenches (make sure none have red numbers), and remember to boost the 7 worker buildings before you start crafting. :) Most of my blueprints are under 2.5 hours to craft, and the worst are maybe 4-5 hours.

Shop upgrades: Work bench upgrade timers too long? Drop some gold in the town hall and it'll cut down the current shop upgrade exponentially.

Questing: You can invest in the inn to speed up regular quests, or castle to speed up raid quests. Send the quest groups out first and then invest in the building on the city screen a couple times to activate the "instant boost". There's also a skill called speed runner on some items (like moonlit gauntlets) which shortens quest times too. Even the worst quests should be under a day after it's boosted a couple times, and you can get that down to a few hours with the right gear.

Rest/healing: Item skills can do amazing things! If you put 2 energetic 1 items on a hero they won't need to rest at all after successful quests. If you give a team enough healer items you can reduce rest dead or alive by up to 90%. There's even a skill called revive that can be used to prevent deaths completely. If you're curious you can read more about teams/skills here, and the spice girls build is a great starting point for efficient teams.

Fusion: Fusion is the trickiest to speed up unfortunately, but there's still a couple tricks. For example, if you mix two different types of items around the same level it'll cut the fuse times in half. That adds some randomness to the results though so you'll either want to work in pairs or find a fuse buddy that sells well on trade. You can also do more creative fuses to cut down on how much you need to fuse, like if you fuse 1 common + 1 flawless it'll give about 30% epic and 40% flawless, saving a lot of time if you can't craft many flawless yet.

Anyway, hope some of that helps. If your times are over a day for most things you've probably missed a trick somewhere. :)

omgabear
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby omgabear » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Auto vend the garbage items from low level quests. I'm glad it's a nice surprise for low level players, but as pointed out, having to sift through all items to trash 200 assorted pieces of junk because your inventory of 720 is full ... while not a game changer, for LOE vs QOL should be as money as anything gets.

Also, long overdue implementing some form of key fragments or other pity timer. The blueprint frags are semi-fine; but quests with more frequent key PARTS to un-RNG-screw players may be modestly technically complex from a reengineering and UI perspective, but require no art nor connective code.

I run the same 4x teams and have for .. a year? Give or take an injury. I gather I'm not the only one. The team guesser had to be more effort (unless "using save data" is an immense technical cost) than doing a team recycle feature, for less value.

Add "Fulfill TH for X" to every inventory item card. If someone has a request for this reverent flawless level 9 sword, then let's make everyone happier with one click.

I e suggested it before, but some rare consumable that you can throw into the fusion cauldron that just boosts the existing fuse options without diluting the pool (e.g. "Improves Legendary Fuse Time By 20% Rock") would expand valuable roulette and quest rewards without providing a wild disruption to the economy if at a manageable find rate)

barbaraann72

Postby barbaraann72 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:09 am

I want to be able to see what I'm fusing (sometimes I forget).

Return to “General Discussion”