“A New Star Rises! Player of the Month” May Edition!

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

“A New Star Rises! Player of the Month” May Edition!

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon May 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Greetings!

It's that Time again! Player of The Month is up for Grabs!!!

So in saying that, this will be the Players Choice for nominating someone that they have found helpful to their experience and the Community in Shop Heroes.

Just drop their name in your posting (such as in game name or forum name) and a short paragraph on why you feel they deserve to be recognized by everyone.

Seriously, share some legit reasons why, not just a name.

Richard is out of the running folks, so please do not start submitting his name^^ Voting will be closed next Monday 5/22/17

~ Okay to make this a bit easier to do as many have several they'd like to see chosen.

1) Can NOT be your secret Crush. Awwww
2) Let's keep it to someone actively helping/working in the community during the last 3 months and is still very active today.
3) Only Choose ONE. Think of the people you have in mind, and note the one that stands out for you.

Player of the Month will get the following:

A short interview from myself about The Player of the Month to share with everyone. (No Opt Out Sorry)

Choice of Swag such as a Shop Heroes T-shirt, Hat or Back-Pack.

pic.twitter.com/42peecgyiA

In Game Rewards such as Gems, Avatar items or other in-game items. *This part of the package is up for discussion between myself and the Winner.

Good LUCK!

*Previous Winner Thread!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8396
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: “A New Star Rises! Player of the Month” May Edition!

Postby bloop » Mon May 15, 2017 1:16 pm

I second abqu. If Richard is the first PotM, there isn't a more standup guy than Abqu. He's also back to streaming so people can't say he hasn't done anything this month B))
Last edited by bloop on Mon May 15, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Mon May 15, 2017 1:18 pm

I second abqu. If Richard is the first PotM, there isn't a more standup guy than Abqu. He's also back to streaming so people can't say he hasn't done anything this month B))
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Mon May 15, 2017 5:02 pm

I second abqu. If Richard is the first PotM, there isn't a more [hamster-elect type] guy than Abqu. He's also back to streaming so people can't say he hasn't done anything this month B))

Richard wrote:I nominate the beautiful Abqu!

Let's be honest here, Abqu is the guy you go to when you need to know something or need help with something. He makes great guides, is great company in any chat (in-game, Twitch or Discord) and he's got plenty of friends which means he's cool. He goes out of his way to create and host fun events and tries his best to keep this community active, engaged and most of all patient (because we all need that these days). He also is quite the theory-crafter.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Dizzle
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Dizzle » Mon May 15, 2017 6:35 pm

I've got to put a vote in for Kim. There are a lot of "top contributors" that everyone seemed to throw their vote at last month, but most of those people don't have an immediate presence in world chat (Maybe I miss them because of time-zone differences). Kim on the other hand has a very extensive knowledge of the game and if she is in a chat, she is always answering questions, especially for the lower level and newer players (The players who aren't here to vote for her, but probably would). I'm not trying to discount or downplay the efforts of number crunchers, but to me, there is nothing more important than publicly and actively putting work into those who need it most.

Prometheus
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Prometheus » Mon May 15, 2017 6:48 pm

I vote for Abqu because I've been liking his recent analysis on patch notes(especially while streaming!), consistent help in Discord server(answering questions with the best answer possible) and he is just one of the pillars of SH with all those awesome raid challenges of the past, crafting events, streams, easy efficient teams setup and much more!

Docjoe

Postby Docjoe » Mon May 15, 2017 6:53 pm

I'm going to vote for Abqu as well. I have learned a lot from his guides and he is incredibly helpful in answering my dumb questions in Discord!

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Mon May 15, 2017 7:23 pm

I remain with my vote for Abqu. Through everything, he has done all he could to keep the community going. There are many other reasons, but we all know not to stroke his ego or Mrs. Abqu will have to slap him down, on second thought...
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

DeeDee
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby DeeDee » Tue May 16, 2017 6:55 am

I vote for Abqu. He answered my silly questions and readily directed me to a wealth of helpful information when I was a newbie, which was 2015, and he still does the same for all who need guidance today.

Return to “General Discussion”