Darkis's "Around the Water Cooler'' Thread!

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Darkis's "Around the Water Cooler'' Thread!

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri May 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Greetings Folks,

So I wanted to start a monthly topic that has more of an 'open' approach to the on goings of my day to day.

This typically includes me ducking out of meetings due to ''unforeseen fires'' on the forums (haha get's them every time sigh), being late to stand ups and always forgetting my wallet when we go out for lunch.

But every now and then, something comes my way that I feel needs to be LEAKED...Err I mean shared in a semi-official but not really official capacity.

*Disclaimer half this stuff that is office related could be true but really isn't....you decide.

Let me start off with the next update.....

So I was sitting around the water cooler today and one of the interns who runs for coffee and cigs like a cheetah chasing down a gazelle, dropped a few print outs on their way by.

I didn't think nothing of it at first, as no one really notices me standing there most the time these days...

(I'm like some secret ninja or this guy to be honest)

But I decided against my gut instincts that were screaming louder than a Darth Vader Meme Crossover with a Star Trek Tribbles out break, and low and behold!! SERIOSLY!

Consider this Community Guy's Mind Blown.

I've been waiting for something like this for so long that I felt it was like watching the first Matrix Movie for the first time again before they got twisted into a leather latex version of Superman.

Regardless of how I felt, I still noticed the do not share with Darkis bit. That made me think and then I realized "Ohh...that's not my Real Life name anyways so who cares", and proceeded to make off with my new found loot of awesomeness...

As I walked into my nice corner office over looking the bay in good ole San Francisco, I realized, it's only one SHEET!

(Not Really My Office View.....one day!)

Thinking on that I was pretty upset, but then I thought 'Hey! Don't Get Down! Isn't that what goes out already?!'. Crisis's avoided there my good folks, crises avoided. Whew.

But then it hit me, let's just start tossing stuff out there and something will eventually stick! So low and behold, here you go guys!

Wheel of Gold Spin (Come on, we all know that's it's real name) adjustment to be better in line odds wise..possibly 50/50 approach.

Package adjustments based on the feed back we have received recently in Doris's Thread. (That will teach folks to give me feedback and who's Doris?!)

Possibility of Daily Task/Quest and or Challenges (There's something new to do!)

Possible new social tools for players. (Share that Mythical Healing Herb! Just do it!)

New Content Expansions....(Please don't be a Raid, please don't be a Raid)

Raid Improvements?? (Who knows how that will end up right?!)

This major thingy called....Cold War? (What in tha .....?) (Name not final, we thought about scrolls but that was already taken)

Making Furniture more feng shui (That sounds so cheesy....)

Possible Appreciation Package and a Show? ( I love magic Tricks!)

Yeah, just throw some stuff out there! My Day is Done. Peace Out.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Darkis's "Around the Water Cooler'' Thread!

Postby Abqu » Fri May 12, 2017 1:57 pm

hypeeeee

inVoh
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby inVoh » Fri May 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Can someone explain in English please? Thank you!

DeeDee
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby DeeDee » Fri May 12, 2017 2:44 pm

What the!? I don't know where to start... #lostforwords ... well maybe not, color me intrigued

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Fri May 12, 2017 3:14 pm

inVoh wrote:Can someone explain in English please? Thank you!

Many things, many not things, some more things, some possible things and lettuce, lots of lettuce!
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Fri May 12, 2017 8:46 pm

^^^^^^

excited!

Cookie66
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Cookie66 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Wheel of Gold Spin (Come on, we all know that's it's real name) adjustment to be better in line odds wise..possibly 50/50 approach.

Anything is better than how it is now

Package adjustments based on the feed back we have received recently in Doris's Thread. (That will teach folks to give me feedback and who's Doris?!)

Meh, I buy em anyway

Possibility of Daily Task/Quest and or Challenges (There's something new to do!)

Anything new to do is good news

Possible new social tools for players. (Share that Mythical Healing Herb! Just do it!)

No feelings on this

New Content Expansions....(Please don't be a Raid, please don't be a Raid)

Are we going through the cave in the mountain?

Raid Improvements?? (Who knows how that will end up right?!)

Raid could be meanigful again, sweet

This major thingy called....Cold War? (What in tha .....?) (Name not final, we thought about scrolls but that was already taken)

CvC I hope

Bloop will be happy

Possible Appreciation Package and a Show? ( I love magic Tricks!)

Cool
Drunken Mayor of Phoenix Down...We troll for you to roll

Decima

Postby Decima » Fri May 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Wraith

Postby Wraith » Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 am

This is great news! I hope the update is close to the hype and expectations!

cc_Darkis wrote:Package adjustments based on the feed back we have received recently in Doris's Thread. (That will teach folks to give me feedback and who's Doris?!)

Does this mean package items with skills will now require legendary instead of mythical? This seems to be the most frequent request about packages.

If so, will this be retroactive and apply to past packages? I sure hope so! :D

Tkshowers

Postby Tkshowers » Sat May 13, 2017 5:08 am

Brought up the legendary v. Mythical issue...the door is open for Bloop to rant on how easy mythical are, ruining the game for f2p, and noobs...those lazy, pathetic, nonmythical making noobs.
So excited
It's going to be legen...
Wait for it...
Are you kidding? Mythical, it's going to be mythical.

Return to “General Discussion”