About packages in detail:
- Way too expensive
- Gives too low benefits
- Flawless precraft is bad!
- Need too much time to get what you paid for. Fuse 45+ myth is too hard - would you pay for something so hard to use? I wouldn't
Give us something more useful and easier to use or make it cost cheaper (or both). Otherwise its not worth it.
Now I could buy 2 indie games or 1 mainstream game at steam for $15. If I choose between separate game and 1 package which has 1 limitedly useful thing what will I choose, how do you think?
About packages in general
- There are only 2 items with Support II (both in $40+ packages).
- There is no Revive III besides 1 primal chest 53 lvl item.
- There is no Speed Runner II-III pack items.
- There is no any $40+ package which have more then 1 useful thing. Most of them have 1 useful and a few useless. So why should I pay for something I don't need?
For me, it would be cool if packages will cost $1-3 and I could buy separately Premium heroes/workers, different recipe lines etc. That way I could choose to buy something I really need and get few things that I really want for reasonable price.
More so It would be great to give us in-game shop in which I could buy any package at any time for regular price and some seasonal with discounts. That way people who just want something could get it at the moment they want it. And others could buy something they want not so much when it cost less with weakly or seasonal discounts. Both Cloudcade and players will get benefits => win-win!
By the way, I love discounts! Looking forward for some
One more thing. When I choose to see info about some package in-game I see some picture with price and no information at all. What I will get if I'l buy it? Its nothing about item levels, skills, worker/hero abilities etc. Just the picture of items and no information about it. The only way I found to get info is forum announcements. Which are not precise either. So how the way I could possibly want to buy something if I don't ever know what you are selling? In-game itself, at least.