SH is in serious need of a revamp

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: SH is in serious need of a revamp

Postby Ronin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Speadie wrote:Why u need to buy with gems? Just make them same way.

It wastes fusion time and time is money (is gems). In more technical terms, opportunity cost.

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Speadie wrote:70% chance of waste of time. = 70% chance of failure. There is easier ways.

I mean. Not really. Unless you're considering fusion time your limiting factor than sure. But considering the fusion formula is fully known there aren't shortcuts. You either fuse to minimize mats or minimize fuse time, and CF is the best fuse for minimizing mats to get epics. CCE to get legendaries.

But yeah, no reason to have a discussion without you actually making an actual point.
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

Speadie

Postby Speadie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Well I did say waste of time not waste of mats.

Sorry for not making an "actual" point. Didnt realise that was the criteria required to be on here.

And I fuse so that a failure is something useful for another fuse. So no time or mats are wasted.

PiecEMakeR_ZA

Postby PiecEMakeR_ZA » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 pm

While this is all off-topic in a way as this has nothing to do with the difficulty of Mythical crafts/fusions and being able to actually use those skills,

Speadie wrote:...And I fuse so that a failure is something useful for another fuse. So no time or mats are wasted.

Speadie, you are taking us on and saying things like CF Fusions suck but you still haven't shared your formula?

Ronin wrote:CF same item is doing CF wrong.

For time and wanted output, mixing is pretty bad. If you put a higher level common in your fusion time increases exponentially. If you'd like, take my example of Mystic Rings (lvl 40) and tell me what C or what F you would mix. Remember, target item is Mystic Ring @ Epic.

EDIT:
I'm trying a C ring with an F twilight cuirass atm, projected results were 50% F ring, 16% good ring, 14% epic ring.
So its a 50/50 between getting your flawless back or a second 50/50 between getting a good/epic. Is this what you would use?

Retep
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Retep » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:31 am

For time and wanted output, mixing is pretty bad. If you put a higher level common in your fusion time increases exponentially. If you'd like, take my example of Mystic Rings (lvl 40) and tell me what C or what F you would mix. Remember, target item is Mystic Ring @ Epic.

EDIT:
I'm trying a C ring with an F twilight cuirass atm, projected results were 50% F ring, 16% good ring, 14% epic ring.
So its a 50/50 between getting your flawless back or a second 50/50 between getting a good/epic. Is this what you would use?

twilight cuirass isn't bad, but I would probably use something cheaper (there are a lot of quite cheap level 37 items, which are a bit lower than ideal, but since we're talking about material/cost efficiency with CF fusions, I think that's fine).

I think the main point where people differ on their opinions of CF fusions is the target output. You said you are aiming for epics, in which case, yes, same item CF is probably better, but I like to do mixed item CFs where I am aiming for flawless (epic procs are just a nice bonus, and the unwanted item becoming epic is used in below fusion). Once I have the flawless items I generally do something like FFFFE (usually 2F of item A I want and 2F of item B (same level or +/- 1) and a junk epic).

akerson

Postby akerson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:01 am

PiecEMakeR_ZA wrote:For time and wanted output, mixing is pretty bad. If you put a higher level common in your fusion time increases exponentially. If you'd like, take my example of Mystic Rings (lvl 40) and tell me what C or what F you would mix. Remember, target item is Mystic Ring @ Epic.

Mixing or not mixing items doesn't affect CF at all. You can use it to "bump" a hard to craft item by using a high lvl common with a lower level flawless at about a 30-40% conversion (it's where the flawless comes in the output... see my guide for a bit more info on the process), but once you have your hard-to-craft item at flawless, you're better off doing same item. Either way, it doesn't affect the time.[/quote]

Speadie, you are taking us on and saying things like CF Fusions suck but you still haven't shared your formula?

Because it's nothing special. You can do FFFFE to "bump up" what you want (I still prefer CF), and then EEEEL (or LLLLE) so that way you almost always have something useful coming out (either a lower level high item that you can reuse in fusions, or one of the items you want with an upgraded quality). You can also do CCE if you're a gambler and waste even less mats.
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

Speadie

Postby Speadie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:19 pm

What Akerson said, pretty much.

Upgrade items with lower level higher quality items.

eg. 3x level 40 flawless with 2 x level 30 epic = either level 40 epic, level 40 leg or level 30 leg. A level 30 leg which might be considered a failure can just then be used again in another fuse of epics and legs.

You can upgrade greats to legs easy doing this in a few fuses with different variations and combinations.

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:03 pm

PiecEMakeR_ZA wrote:
Ronin wrote:CF same item is doing CF wrong.

EDIT:

I'm pretty sure your target item is Mystic Ring @ Leg, since that's when the item grants healer 2. If I was being cheap, it'd be C/F and then FF/EEE and EEE/LL (Mystic/Random). If i was being less cheap - fusion time valued more than value generation - i'd just buy flawless directly and start with FF/EEE.

If the target were Epic, i'd still go the same strategy.

Return to “General Discussion”