Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
LiaGreenOwl

Re: Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Postby LiaGreenOwl » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:41 pm

My thoughts since I am finally able to login!! I am probably not going to be very popular. But I have one thing to say at the beginning of all this. The game is called SHOPPE HEROES, not QUEST HEROES. I like the game for the crafting / shoppe running aspects. Not the RPG aspects.

Modifications to Trade/Premium Trade Slots Benefits (might be a nerf)
Oh, goodness I hope there is not a nerf!! Since these are paid for in gems and gems are bought with real money, things can be adjusted but should not be nerfed.

Add Tooltip on Load to Prompt Players to Quick Collect by Swiping Down on the Right Resource Icons: I really shouldn't comment here, but I thought this was needed over a year ago, but not that big of an issue to feedback!

Show in city game log the player(s) name(s) who donated to you in order for them to get recognition and to bolster camaraderie!
Add a “!” to the city chat tab whenever a donation is made: :!: PLEASE NO "!". I get enough of the red "!" for other things. If I am interested I can go look. I don't need something off in the corner bothering my eyes over this. I am annoyed enough that when I am in, I see the chat on the screen and then get a "!" to read the same chat. I understand that it may help those who are just logging on to know that someone said something in chat, but to have it there when we are in and doing things gets rather annoying.

Planned sooner than later:
(Player stat screen) Remove/Change “Votes” to “Raid Contributions” and display total # of raid items contributed
(Player stat screen) Remove/Change “Last Active” to “Arena Honor” and display current season arena honor
More content to chests : I have to go with others, these things don't really matter for my own persona screen, but it is nice to have LAST ACTIVE so please don't get rid of it.

Goal Set Content
New Achievements: April-- Wondering what this could be.
More Cosmetic Customization: May-- Only if it applies to our shop with more gold purchase options.
City Management Upgrades: May-- I can see that this could be needed.
Hero Rest Time Modifications: April-- Definitely needed. Some are just absurd. As well as, why did you give Melina and Karal five quest slots when a fifth quest slot doesn't open unless the quester reaches level 30 and these two are maxed at 25??
Fusion Time Modifications: April-- Please oh please if it means a reduction in times!! I understand it should be longer than it took to craft an item but some of them, with needing to go into other items is ridiculous! *more said below about cauldron overall.

Items That Are Being Prioritized

Better Social Sharing​/Screenshots -- Don't really use, but I just figured out how to screenshot on a tiny phone.

Boss Improvements-- Don't see the need, unless you mean new bosses and such. Or if your going to turn a Run a Shop game into more of a RPG game. We don't see the bosses so why/how would they need improvements. I can see gear things being improved, especially considering, all my questers are breaking gear if it has any chance of breakage: For example Angel glove of 0.9% break chance on my lvl 34 Azula and they break two quests in a row. The first two quests I recall her wearing them into at that.

Server Wide World Competitions/Bonus Events (City vs City) : I understand that there is tons of people wanting this or such as end game content, but I thought the point of the game was to run a SHOPPE! We should be looking into things that make having a the shoppe or changing how the shoppe is set up as an integral part of the game instead of more things that rely on sending adventures on quests when we don't even see half of what they do when out on quests. This is another thing that makes me think you want to change an awesome crafting game over to more of an RPG game.

New Blueprints/Set Items-- This could rock depending on how it goes because it will give us new things to craft and equip heroes with.

More Cosmetic/Customization Items + Better Shop-- This I would like to see. Maybe items that just don't boost hearts/ give hearts, but allow crafting reduction without giving us new tables. Or even allow us to set our own doorways/window spaces so we have people enter where we would like them to. Or items they can't squeeze by or past so they all gather where we want them to in our shop??

Furniture/Building Level Increase-- necessary to keep adding to the game, but you would then need to give us more room to start when we purchase a shop expansion because we would need more room for all these things to get bigger again. I feel squished in my shop simply because my crafting benches are in there last levels and I don't want to make my shop boring by throwing everything together in one corner of my shoppe!

Shopkeeper Bonus/Abilities-- Depends on what you do. Some of what I said under More Cosmetic/Customization Items + Better Shop, can be used or applied in ways here as well! Like in Shopkeeper clothing or making clothing for the shop workers! (Why is it we needed a second person to go out hunting potion supplies when the worker in the shop making the potions should know how to do this...)

More Special Orders/Bulk Order + Improvements-- This could be nice, especially at lvls above 35 when it takes over a month to acquire enough blueprint fragments to purchase from the innkeeper. If this gave us keys, chests, or blueprints. I am finding we don't need any other ways to acquire gold.

Harder Dungeon Bosses/Time Limited Dungeons-- Depends on rewards. I am not going to do these for gold. Maybe for legendary/mythical items, but flawless and epic, nah. Maybe for things like Runes/Enchanting if you add that in.

PvP Enhancements-- Don't really care. I play the game to run a shoppe. Is this helping because of city upgrades for so many crowns earned, yes, but as I said before; I love the game for the crafting/ shop running. Not the RPG aspects. I would rather see more crafting type upgrades, more to the crafting even maybe, as much as I hate all the need for the cauldron when it doesn't have enough fusion slots or good chances at a higher quality after epics are made.

UI/UX Improvements (Ease of Use/Convenience Features)-- This is probably needed. Cauldron's bouncing motion is a bit annoying and it freezes often do to this.

Raid MVP Rewards-- needed since they were added and you decided to list an MVP.

Special City Boss Raids-- This could be handy, but it really depends on rewards. Would like to see either worker items that they can wear or more blueprints, blueprint fragments.

FriendList/Whisper-- Desperately needed a long time ago. Then I could of stayed in touch with friends when they moved/ changed cities.

Fusion Pot Enhancement (Breaking Down Items). I really don't see the point. As it is, I spend weeks fusing just to actually craft things right now. Game is relying to heavily on a fusion cauldron that doesn't really have enough fusion places. You made it a required aspect of the game but didn't realize the time it would eat up. This is one part that has almost had me quitting the best mobile crafting game I have found!!

Pets System-- Absolutely NOT!! Unless your going to add a Conjurer Hero. Then there is a point of a pet. Otherwise not needed. Rather have the ability to move around town as my actual shoppe keeper and go to the inside of things like the school of magic or engineering school and learn something inside or such.

Runes/Enchanting System-- This is the one thing I see in all of this that would add a new component to the game and still keep it about running a shoppe but will improve things in a decent way as well. Especially if these things help with time reduction, heal time boosts, etc.

Other Random Feedback:
Though, my hubby did say if you created a package that involved a second fusion cauldron, you would probably have everyone buying it for real money!!

I am going to toss a thought about worker in the shoppe here as well, Have you ever considered letting us gear them out to help improve skills or chances at higher quality instead of just through there leveling??

Kinda hard to change current game but if a Shoppe Heroes II is ever in the works, why do we have two peoples doing the same job kind of? The person in our shop with the skills to make potions should be the one out gathering more supplies to make those potions when we run low.. yes, he/she wouldn't be available in the shop to make items during that time, but it would make more sense to purchase extra worker slots, because we would definitely want 2 workers per type of item then!! I am not saying do away with adventurers/questers, just that instead of all this fusing of lower level things constantly to great or flawless, why not have a more components to a recipe. Basics can come from herb bins, but then say we need a special aloe for a health / healing potion, a worker/gatherer should be going after it! For example, up to lvl 10 most things could require just the basic herb. After that, they may need any variety of named herbs like aloe, aconite ( thinking deadly projectiles for adventurers to use), sage, thyme, etc.

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:31 pm

LiaGreenOwl wrote:The game is called SHOPPE HEROES

Shop*

LiaGreenOwl wrote:Modifications to Trade/Premium Trade Slots Benefits (might be a nerf)
Oh, goodness I hope there is not a nerf!! Since these are paid for in gems and gems are bought with real money, things can be adjusted but should not be nerfed.

Add Tooltip on Load to Prompt Players to Quick Collect by Swiping Down on the Right Resource Icons: I really shouldn't comment here, but I thought this was needed over a year ago, but not that big of an issue to feedback!

Show in city game log the player(s) name(s) who donated to you in order for them to get recognition and to bolster camaraderie!
Add a “!” to the city chat tab whenever a donation is made: :!: PLEASE NO "!". I get enough of the red "!" for other things. If I am interested I can go look. I don't need something off in the corner bothering my eyes over this. I am annoyed enough that when I am in, I see the chat on the screen and then get a "!" to read the same chat. I understand that it may help those who are just logging on to know that someone said something in chat, but to have it there when we are in and doing things gets rather annoying.

These are all already in-game.

Hero Rest Time Modifications: April-- Definitely needed. Some are just absurd. As well as, why did you give Melina and Karal five quest slots when a fifth quest slot doesn't open unless the quester reaches level 30 and these two are maxed at 25??
Fusion Time Modifications: April-- Please oh please if it means a reduction in times!! I understand it should be longer than it took to craft an item but some of them, with needing to go into other items is ridiculous! *more said below about cauldron overall.

The current player speculation is that these are going to get worse, not better.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:20 am

LiaGreenOwl wrote:As well as, why did you give Melina and Karal five quest slots when a fifth quest slot doesn't open unless the quester reaches level 30 and these two are maxed at 25??

As far as I remember, at one time companion slot unlocks were at different levels for different heroes before they standardized it for all heroes.
So it's just a cosmetic quirk from that switchover. I guess they could "if maxlevel < 30" it out...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Catarina » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:02 pm

Can you give some screenshots with something new for fun-groups? We need it. All players need it.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 am

Catarina wrote:Can you give some screenshots with something new for fun-groups? We need it. All players need it.

As I get settled in during the next few weeks, we should be able to get something like this done more often. I do know there are some great things in the works and they should be getting teased shortly. :D
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Retep
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Retep » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:13 am

cc_Darkis wrote:As I get settled in during the next few weeks, we should be able to get something like this done more often. I do know there are some great things in the works and they should be getting teased shortly. :D

Any idea how shortly? Should I keep refreshing the forums? :lol:

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 am

Retep wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:As I get settled in during the next few weeks, we should be able to get something like this done more often. I do know there are some great things in the works and they should be getting teased shortly. :D

If I had my way it would be ASAP if possible! I have it on my list of "GET IT DONE'' by far 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:21 pm

The year was 1997, and fifteen year old Abqu had a giant crush on Becky. I was planning on asking her to the prom, and I had to play the long game just right. Titanic had just out, it was my big chance to make an impression. Becky didn't want to go with me to see the movie, but I thought if I could see the movie first and give her the juicy intel she would totally say yes by the time the Enchantment Under The Sea dance came around.

I caught her just as she was going in to the theatre, and I smoothly said, "You wanna hear how Titanic ends?"

She had heard the joke already. "Yeah, Abqu, the boat sinks."

"No Becky, that's not all. The boat crashes, but something else really sad happens too."

I felt so cool.

I saw her on Monday in home room, and asked her what she thought of the movie. "It was terrible! I spent the whole time trying to figure out what happened, and by the time Leonardo died I was so mad at you. Please don't talk to me."

------

Sometimes just saying you're going to give out information soon is the tease itself. Can't wait!

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Roadmap items people are anxious about, since the info doesn't specify a direction (buff/nerf/other):
Hero Rest Time Modifications: April
Fusion Time Modifications: April

So if we can get a tad more information about those sooner rather than later that would be really nice.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Retep wrote:
What we need you to do is to sneak into Cloudcade HQ, take a quick video of their conference room with a few seconds pointed at their whiteboard, share that video on youtube, and you'll have months of speculation and discussion.

Return to “General Discussion”