Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:30 pm

ShopKeepers!

Please follow the link to vote on your TOP 3 features!

https://strawpoll.com/9gy72ye

Additionally, please feel free to discuss the features and items here. These are the features that are wanted for 2017. Keep in mind there is a lot here including large new features. Please vote so we know which you would like to see as some features may be pushed out of 2017.

Cheers!

Cat tax:

Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Postby Speadie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Some stuff on poll is repeated btw. :-)

Luke00016
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Luke00016 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Ok that was really hard to pick which features I'd like to see first. If even half of these become a reality it would be like SH is a whole new game. Good luck devs!

Retep
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Retep » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Several options in the poll are posted twice (raid MVP rewards, more bulk orders. furniture level increase is listed once by itself and once lumped in with building level increase, to name a few) Also, looks like you can select more than 3 items (not sure if intentional or not, or just not possible to have select only 3).

Otherwise, happy to see a discussion and poll about the future of the game, as well as insight as to what is being looked and planned for implementation. Thanks.
Last edited by Retep on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Thank you for finally getting a roadmap/poll posted :)

One little concern:
(Player stat screen) Remove/Change “Last Active” to “Arena Honor” and display current season arena honor

Please don't remove the last active stat, it's incredibly useful for seeing which citymates have gone inactive, for gauging activity levels in a city you may join, to decide if someone you're talking to on WC is still online, etc. I wouldn't mind it being moved somewhere else on our profiles but it's a very useful stat to have ^^;

Retep
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Retep » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Kim! wrote:Thank you for finally getting a roadmap/poll posted :)

One little concern:
(Player stat screen) Remove/Change “Last Active” to “Arena Honor” and display current season arena honor

Please don't remove the last active stat, it's incredibly useful for seeing which citymates have gone inactive, for gauging activity levels in a city you may join, to decide if someone you're talking to on WC is still online, etc. I wouldn't mind it being moved somewhere else on our profiles but it's a very useful stat to have ^^;

Was just thinking about this as well. Last online is far more useful, and we can already look up city mates' honour ratings on the city leaderboard quite easily.

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 pm

My bad! I'll create another and remove from the original post as well.

EDIT: FIXED

Retaeiyu
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Retaeiyu » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:05 pm

"Hero Rest Time Modifications: April"

Nerf?
Retaeiyu#50373

Tomblade
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tomblade » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

All of those are pretty good. Interesting idea to have a de-fusion table. So I wonder if that will break an item down to it's next highest level, or if it will break it down into components. For that I would think that one Good would equal two normal items, one Great would yield 2 Good, one Flawless would give you two Great, one Epic would give two Flawless. Legendary would also give two flawless, while a mythic would give 2 epics. Hey, there's got to be a tax somewhere.

I've love to see City vs City battles too. One of the highlights of playing Swords & Potions 2 when PVP was FINALLY added, was trying to bring down the reigning champion. Anybody else who remembers that game knows that feeling when you have to hold off as long as possible, then launch a precision strike against the opponent with only seconds to spare.

Pixie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Pixie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Only 3! Hard to choose, lots of cool features :D good to see a roadmap and plans for the future.

We do need the last active stat, please don't remove this.
Discord Pixie#5181

Return to “General Discussion”